Reviews for Lovefool
Ajaann chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
I'm loving this story. I read in your notes that there would be a final chapter after 14. I know this hasn't been updated in about 2 years but please finish it. I have to know how this ends. I'm not trying to guilt trip you just really want to know how you are going to end this story. Again, please please please.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Just finished reading your story and it's amazing! I really enjoyed it BUT what i fucking way to end it!, please continue writing it's brilliant and on such a ridiculous cliffhanger?
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
so, i just spent the day reading this story, and i really hope you plan on coming back to finish this story. i realize it has been almost a year and a half since you last updated it. But you seemed to indicate there was only one more chapter to go. i am intrigued and want to know what katniss thinks she is protecting peeta from. anyways i hope you come back to give this story an ending.
bcsantos chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
this story is great! i know it has been over a year, but i soooo hope we get to read the end of it.

Things I love:
-the writing
-characters, especially johanna
-peeta's thought process- the angst, the sarcasm, the self-deprication
-the friendship between peeta and johanna

can't get enough of this story!
JUSTABBY23 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
Please update soon!
axelvaz chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
So good! I couldn't put this down! PLEASE UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER! I must know what happens!
cd291104 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
I love this story. I hope you continue it.
kls422 chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Please, please post the next chapter. I just found and read this entire story. I need to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Great story! Couldn't put it down.
stephkeese chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Please come back!
readface chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Please com back?
thesoulwithinme chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Please update! :)
gemsgirl chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Great story! I'm hooked..Are you done with I it or will there be more chapters in the future?
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Gurl. Seriously. Do you have any idea how good you are? Have I told you enough dear hotpie? I've been away catching up on Classic Doctor Who and seriously neglected my FF reading, but I picked it up today and had to pick Lovefool first. Love you updated and I hope you continue writing. You're one talented and smart writer. You get these characters so well and your Johanna is so intriguingly obnoxious yet kind, a fierce ally indeed. I have no idea what Katniss' mystery is but it's so true to her character to be reserved, unpredictable and stubborn.
Really enjoy each and every one of your stories. Keep it up !
UltimateGohan42 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Great story. Had me hooked. Update soon!