Reviews for A Herald in the Karsite Court
bluedoor chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Excellent
Rhyssia chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
I am enjoying quite the reread of just about everything. I see things have been quiet, and I hope that means good things.

In the meantime, I still have the Gift and Elf's story to go. Muhahaha. That should keep me busy for the week, right?

(Bah. Silly one review a chapter limit...)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
Love it.
pandorablueskies chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
Excellent story! My one disappointment was that Fyn wasn't given another lute from Solaris. However, I loved a story set in Karse and including the firecats. Don't know whether you're planning to add more, but I sure wouldn't object! :D Thanks for a really good read :)
Sher chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
Sorry you have not had time to finish your story. I would enjoy finding how it ends.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Awh
Silver Cateyes chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
I read this story but forgot to review. I'm looking forward to what Nate, Fyn, and company get up to next!
Falbert Forester chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Well done. It seems to treat the cannon characters well. Could use a bit more fleshing out - it seems, at times, a bit choppy to my tastes.
Kathy chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
This is a very good story. I liked the adult characters better than M Lackey's juveniles in her recent stories. I hope to read more of your stories
tanilc chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Love the new chapters and how you are pulling all the different stories together. Cant wait to read more. Thank you
wendums chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Excellent story. Fits so well with Gabin, Exiles Gate and Lost children which I have just reread. So good you are finding time to write again. Thanks
Rhyssia chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
A lovely update that lasted a good while, through all the chapters!
irezei chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Thanks for this refreshing story. I'd have preferred to see Fyn sowing more trouble with Karsite traditions in spite of having to fight six men at once. But you really write good fighting scenes, and the lute attack was a nice touch, very realistic. After that writing (or posting) spurt here, I hope for something similar in your other pending stories :-) Looking forward to more of the same!
Wonderland-fae chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
You have no idea how happy I was to see an update (& a huge update at that). My husband is still laughing at the squeal of joy I made. Very good work as always - canon characters are believable & the dialogue never seems forced
wendums chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Lovely story. I like how this is a 'stand alone' yet many of the characters from other fics pop up. Thankyou for writing and sharing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »