Reviews for First Love And Baby Sitting Rarely Go Hand In Hand
SierraLarson chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
"I'm not going to make a person with Videl!" Gohan hissed.

"The fans would disagree." Trunks said.

_

Oh god, he broke the fourth wall, didn't he? XD

Oh I loved this. So much.

Why are you so funny?
GoViEva chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
HAHAHA! Oh god this is cracking me up! Gosh! I just love how Trunks tricked Goten every time! And that kiss! Goten is cute, I guess sometimes it's not easy to resist Goten's innocent, even being a guy like him. Please update soon! :)
Thegodeater chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
last part there was a little wierd but otherwise awsome story and chapter. though i was imagening gohan getting fabien with a good punch right in the gut that made him leave his feet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
ah hahahahaha so friggin funny cont. plz [wipes tears from i while still laughing]
GoViEva chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Haha, this is interesting! I love how Goten can be so clueless and innocent while Trunks teaching the 'wrong' stuff to him. Poor Gohan got to deal with the two demi-saiyans especially Trunks, well yell, he's really more hard to deal with than Goten since he knows too much even as a kid.

Please update soon! Loving this story! :)
Thegodeater chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
pure and epic win please continue
demonicSaiyan32 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story line with awesome punch lines, I 'll be waiting for your next update impatiently
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OH GOD. THAT END.

"I don't even fully know what 'friendzoned' is," Goten said. "But I think you're it."

XD OH MY GOD THAT WAS AN AMAZING LINE.

PLEASE HAVE THE SECOND PART POSTED UP SOON. *heart*
kalebxdd chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very, very nice. I shall be a good boy and await an update!
mooingcows chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
LOL! Can I eat it? Goten really is Goku's son. I giggled quite a bit through out this. I really can't wait for the next part.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2