Reviews for A Little Hope
MarcoPerez10 chapter 1 . 3/23
This is cute:-), one of my Fav couples, TEAM CINNA!(boo Petta)
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh this is just wonderful. A quiet little scene, sensual but not over-the-top, because just like you said, the Capitol is watching... fantastic. I love their relationship like this. My favorite part was the butterfly simile at the end. You're a beautiful writer :D

- Dreams
TeamCINNA23 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
i like this you should follow up
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aw man that was beautiful. Wow...
Ooh, I just love how you really get across Katniss' fury and humiliation at the beginning. The choppy sentences, the repetition... that's really great. I love how she's all worried about looking imperfect to Cinna when she takes the make-up off. They seemed perfectly in character to me, I mean, I could see their friendship from the story itself easily evolving into something more. That ending was just lovely, I liked it. Your writing is as gorgeously executed as always. I could go on another whole paragraph about why I love your writing so much, but I think I've already covered it in the last few reviews haha. Just saying, it all applies here again. I love your work. And you're totally making me ship these two, yes yes.

-R.R.R.
FrostbittenRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is amazing! They're both very in character, and you capture all the emotions perfectly! I know it's already finished, but I would love if you would continue it, at least one more chapter. :)
Bribles chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I never thought of them as a couple before. Hmmmm this makes me think. Very well written if course. Your work always is. But, sadly, I will always be for katniss and gale. But itvwas beautifully written.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
lsfhlkfjas Rie, this is fabulous! I really like the way you wrote their relationship, it's cute and sweet and a lot like in the books. I wish there had been more with Cinna in the movie, but alas.

jsdhflkdgj perfect, bb 3
MysticMayhem2403 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow. I'm not really sure what to say. It was an amazing story, and beautifully written! Nice work:)
Saissister chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
awesome
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I enjoyed reading this. I liked the relationship between Cinna and Katniss, and this extends it a bit further in a believable way. (In fact, it's not even really that much of a stretch.)

Lovely work! :D
TealSprings chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh yes, that was...incredibly beautiful. The imagery and the emotions and I wasn't really trying to get into this fandom, but god I really think I love it. These two characters especially.

Fantastic interaction, gorgeously executed. Good Job.