Reviews for The Heart of A Child
AWWW! This was absolutely cute! I love Ratigan and Isabelle's compassion and how loving they are towards Lizzie. I love how you portrayed them as parents/guardians. I love this story!
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'm sure Heather O'Rourke would have been a good voice actress for Lizzie. It's absolutely tragic that she died so young. She was only 12, for God's sake.
Les Mis-Les Amis closet addict chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Ummm...if they were to act as her parents they should want what's best for lizzie, and I don't think stealing's one of them...

I like the fluff and how you showed Ratigan's soft side though!
Les Mis-Les Amis closet addict chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Erm...why does he have fairy tale books?

That's so far my question but other than that it's cute!
Taliym5 chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Aw! Ratigan has a adorable family! I hope there will be more stories about Lizzie and the gang. Please? The story was awesomely sweet and lovable! Good job!
Taliym5 chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
This really touched my heart, seriously. Being adopted into a family creates amazing bonds; Lizzie becoming part of Ratigan's and Isabelle's family illustrates this wonderfully. I love how Ratigan sees Isabelle and Lizzie as "his girls". So sweet!
Taliym5 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
O.O Neil has a plan! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Taliym5 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Haha! I love Neil's comment to Isabelle. Also love how everyone is teaching Lizzie how to be a genius thief.
Taliym5 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
This chapter is so sweet. It brought a tear to my eye. ;.)
Taliym5 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Aw...Ratigan is such a awesome guy! As usual, I love this chapter!
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
*sputters and can't handle the cuteness* THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. OHMYGOD WHAT.
Taliym5 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
My heart started to break for Lizzie. She's just too sweet! Ugh, her father (and mother) infuriate me! Love the bond Ratigan and Lizzie just had.
Taliym5 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I love Isabelle! Such a awesome heroine. I like how she argued with Ratigan about the orphanage; short answer yet filled with depth. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Taliym5 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Aw! I love how this family is set-up! Reminds me of how me and my mom's family were. I'm excited to see how the professor will react to her...again! :)
Taliym5 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
;.( Poor Lizzie; you did a good job with her character and I hope Isabelle can give her a home she deserves.