Reviews for Fac Fortia et Patere
Shangrala chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
FAVORITE! Loved all of this, and was so sad when I reached the last period!
Shadow Wolf-99 chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
Love this story so much! I think this is one of my favorite Halo stories, ever. Honestly, you are such a fantastic writer, and I though the Chief and Cortana were written so perfectly here... and were so perfect together ;) I loved the other one-shots you wrote from this universe too. Are you still planning on writing a sequel to this at all? You'll definitely have a fan to read it if you do :)
Zephyruz chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
OMG this is one of the best Halo fics, Thank you, it was awesome reading this fic, haha heck I was reading this even in school hours I couldn't stop reading!
Finally some romance , I was getting a little inpatient to see at least something between maste chief and Cortana, haha but thanks for that little sweet kiss, i thought it was adorable that the chief was the one to make the first move :D its in character for him to be dominant ;) haha hope to read more storys from you , you are an excelent writer and thumbs up for keeping the characters IN CHARACTER, thanks thanks :D it was an awesome ride, I would love to read about the next part, thanks AGAIN haha it was amazing really amazing ! im so sad it finished, thank youuuu
jack the shmee chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
Loved this story. Thanks so much for writing and be well!
CommanderSP chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Really good story! I wish there were more :)
scaryrobots chapter 26 . 4/10/2013
I loved this story a lot and the ending really made me smile. I look forward to reading all the one shots and the sequel when you get around to writing it. :)
ME chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
"'Requiescat in pace,' Cortana whispered."

I think someone's been playing too much Assassin's Creed! Ooh, I know! There's a really cool game called "Halo." You should try it sometime!
SlimP chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
So I read this story again and it still wows me. I saw you said that you're gonna revisit this universe every now and then. Gotta say I'm looking forward to reading them. Keep on writing!
Kellise chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Well done, but you may want to go back and edit out un-needed ANs.
Heat in Freezing chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
IM SO PUMPED TO READ YOUR NEW NANO FIC! ALL CAPS. YES. lol, sorry. Seriously excited.
ConGie chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
This fic was not exactly what I had been expecting, it had its flaws as most do, but overall this is one of the better stories I've read regarding Cortana's rampancy and the only one with the most believable return. When returning to the ship, however, I had expected something to happen, for some humans to be hostile and ready to experiment, it had seemed more likely but at the same time I think it would have been an act thought against due to her relations with the Cheif. I guess you made the correct choice in leaving them to simply exist amongst the rest in peace. I was also expecting some more surprise from those who had experience with AI but I can see why they wouldn't be all that surprised, I think even still that you made a good call on that, seeing as the duo have already done the impossible several times over. All in all it was a good read.

The Sage of Water,
Adams7 chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Loved this!
I'd like to quickly that Master Chief actually has a severely reduced sex drive because of his augmentations. (Don't want your super soldiers to get all horny and distracted at random moments after all.) I just wanted to point this out so that if you do make a sequel and it has Cortana/MC in it that you'll take it into account.
Husker75bsg chapter 26 . 11/17/2012
Very sweet story I've read in a while...thanks
Osage chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
I only wish Halo 4 went like this. But there's still hope for the new trilogy. I loved this story, thanks for taking the time to write it.
reader chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
perfection like always! i just discovered your stories and you better i'm going to READ THEM ALL )

oh yea, while i'm reading i listen to "green and blue" from the halo4 soundtrack. the music matches your tone.