Reviews for We Lifted This House
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Some my third month...we argue abt stupid shit...bills and money and work...but its those wedding vows you remember the most. The smiling and promises to each other. Its hard but I know its going to get better! Thanks for sharing your story!
amber chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
its 2014 and this is still the best fic i've ever read
Anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Dammit! I wanted no tears, but now there are sad tears and happy tears and tears just for the purpose of fucking with me! This is fucking amazing
amber chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
its 2014 and this is still the best oneshot i've ever read.
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG I was crying as I was reading this that was absolutely beautiful and so realistic !

Wow, just wow! I don't even know what else to say everything was just perfect!
BellaBabe1716 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Amazing! I loved it sooooooooooo much!
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
this is fucking beautiful.
delicate caramel chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is beautiful. The whole story is so real and really pulls at my heart strings.

I've read all of your Inuyasha stories and this is definitely my favorite! Great job, hope I can see more new writings from you :)
PolarBlue chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
A very cute and sweet one shot, great job!
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, this was pretty good.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
that was a really bad year but marriage should be that kind of love, to go through the hell and back. even though it seems dark at the moment, you should remember the love you feel for the other one and you did say 'death do us part'. lots of couples just give up so easly but their are couples that make it.
this was really well done.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Man, oh, man, this is so poignant, simple yet complex and so damn beautiful. The gradual decline of the mood packs a punch, all right. I just read your profile and I can't believe you're 14! Your words and writing style are those of a seasoned author. In a few years I hope to read a published book written by you and I'll pray it happens soon. You are one heck of a talented writer. God bless.
Ally chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It was well written angst honestly! But my personal opinion, you just don't forgive cheating so easily..
notcreative7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Nice one-shot. This does kinda seem realistic about marriage.
RAM94 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i love your style of writing ... its breath taking ... geez .. i was skimming through the story till i actually took the time to read a passage and it sold me ...