Reviews for A Different Story: Season 2
Skye chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO I love this story! Dang it. Oh well, it's your choice.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
what !
Bethan Forever chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
I was wondering why your Etharah stories weren't getting updated. Well welcome to the Bethan supporters! It wasn't like you weren't a supporter already! Can't wait until you read that new Bethan story!
Jujupops494 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
i hate etharah. WELCOME TO THE BETHAN SUPPORTERS! in bethan we trust. well make a bethan soon so sorry to see this story go...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
The second i read that there will be no season 3 my heart stoped beating :'( :'( :'( :'(
LeAmazingMisfit chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
NOOOO! They have to make another season! But you said theres a chance of another movie?! Hopefully!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
What no season 3 !i can't belevie it why must the world be so cruel but besides that awesome chapter hope you update soon!
LeAmazingMisfit chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
I love this story! Can't wait till you update! Maybe Lucia could like catch Ethan off his gaurd and put him in a semi permanent trance!
Princess-Girl12 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
NOOOOO! UPDATE SOON!
bellafan22 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Nice job
bs13 chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Oh wow, things are getting interesting. I mean, they were before, but...I just love all these new twists and stuff.
I'm very curious as to why Ethan is more able to resist than Rory and Benny. He may be supernatural and all, but c'mon, Ethan's pretty normal as they come.
Well no, I didn't expect that from you. I did expect the cliffhanger, though, by the way you said "I feel like torturing people" in your author's note. XD
Well, as always, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. ;)

-bs13 out-
"Woah woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean, you're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen, I guess if you said so, I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)."
NerdyChick4Ever chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Love it! Update Soon!
Latoof-sa chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Ahhhhh! Too excited, can't wait! :)
NerdyChick4Ever chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
More soon Plz it's soooo awesome btw MBAV is coming back October 31st!
Serena Frost chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Glad you will continue the story. was giving me a heart attack to see such a good story without end. Ethara 4ever! :)