Reviews for Together In Paris
Crap crap crap crap DIMITRI FORGOT NO
Bteam chapter 1 . 2/21
Ilya: *eyes fall out of head* O_O
DracoSly chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
So I take it Vlad didn't go to Paris with Anya and Dimitri? I'm curious to see where this story goes.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
If only this was the way things went... but great story! Xoxo
LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my gosh, I posted that last review before I realized who you were! I didn't realize you were the one who wrote this story... I read the whole thing and didn't once look at the penname. Anywho, like I said it was lovely. It started out like a fluff-piece and then just morphed into this dark, epicy story. Great job with this, seriously. After reading this, I'm actally pretty flattered you've even given MY story a second-glance... Just wow.
LucyCrewe11 chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
What a lovely fic! I found the beginning charming but very fluffy and light, and then POW the story got all dark and deep and just WOW...

I was very impressed with this.
NightWing101 chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
What a wonderful ending :) thank you for the story!
misuky7 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
That was darling. :3
Bob Wright chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Very good work; you really did well taking the kernel of what I'd mentioned and running with it. Thanks for the additional plug too.
Foxhound47 chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Congratulations on finishing your story! Often times I see too many fan-fictions that are given up on and have no conclusion.
With that after looking at your story I can see improvement in your writing and grammar. I would advise in your next writing project to try and add more detail and filler so your story does not progress too fast and leave readers wondering what happened. But you're doing well so far and I wish you luck on your next story!
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
That was beautiful you did an amazing job! This was one of the stories I will never forget
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Oh thanks for this beautiful ending. This last chapter was awesome and I loved to read your story. Thank your for writing a amazing story.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Oh beautiful ending to a wonderful story! I have truly enjoyed reading your story, it have brought me so much pleasure and happiness during a hard time!
Long live democracy, music boxes and prancing horses indeed!
And that you have ended the story with the original Romanov family being alive and with many descendants!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
And thank you for the greatest pleasure of reading your wonderful story
Rhiannon Rue chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
This story is EPIC! so glad I caught up on it
Rhiannon Rue chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
It is hard to believe that Nicky was unfaithful but you never know. It makes a good plot twist in all the happy ever after
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »