Reviews for Together In Paris
NightWing101 chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
What a wonderful ending :) thank you for the story!
misuky7 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
That was darling. :3
Bob Wright chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Very good work; you really did well taking the kernel of what I'd mentioned and running with it. Thanks for the additional plug too.
Foxhound47 chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Congratulations on finishing your story! Often times I see too many fan-fictions that are given up on and have no conclusion.
With that after looking at your story I can see improvement in your writing and grammar. I would advise in your next writing project to try and add more detail and filler so your story does not progress too fast and leave readers wondering what happened. But you're doing well so far and I wish you luck on your next story!
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
That was beautiful you did an amazing job! This was one of the stories I will never forget
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Oh thanks for this beautiful ending. This last chapter was awesome and I loved to read your story. Thank your for writing a amazing story.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Oh beautiful ending to a wonderful story! I have truly enjoyed reading your story, it have brought me so much pleasure and happiness during a hard time!
Long live democracy, music boxes and prancing horses indeed!
And that you have ended the story with the original Romanov family being alive and with many descendants!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
And thank you for the greatest pleasure of reading your wonderful story
Rhiannon Rue chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
This story is EPIC! so glad I caught up on it
Rhiannon Rue chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
It is hard to believe that Nicky was unfaithful but you never know. It makes a good plot twist in all the happy ever after
Rhiannon Rue chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Sweet! After all the weddings poor Maska needs to meet a man. Good imagining on this story what could have became of the GDs
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 23 . 2/13/2013
Thanks for the new chapter. I'm so glad, that Alexandra and Nicholas are back together. For a split second I thought, that Mathilde and Alexandra would get into a fight. I'm excited to read what will happen next and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Uh thank god for that! I really thought that there would be a WW3 between Alexandra and Mathilde! And now Alexei is a father wonderful!
I do wonder what the extended Romanov family will do when WW2 starts!
Can't wait for more!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
SkaterKid13 chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
No, Alix, it's not like that! I hope she lets them both explain and go back to Nicholas. I never want this story to end :) Try to include the rest of the family, too.
Hannah Jane chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Uh oh whats going to happen now. I always end up on the edge of my seat when I read your new parts. Hopefully she'll let him explain everything to her, and Alexandra won't run away again.
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Thanks for the new chapter. Oh no! Just when I thought Nicholas and Alexandra will reunite again, it all went wrong. That's the worst thing, that could have happened and I really hope, that Alexandra will let Nicholas or better Mathilde explain what lead to the situation, they are into now. Your story is awesome and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »