Reviews for Venom Tastes Sweet II: A Bitter Nectar
Feint Illusion chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I hope you stay strong. We love you!
GhostlySights chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I'll stay here waiting. We love you , and you are worth so much! Hang in the there, we're here for you. :)
Spideyinlove chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Its been almost 2 months since you (friggin:D) added a new chapter ! Pleeeaase hurry my crush on Kindra is growing every day!

khaleesiofthewolves chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Please update this soon! i loved this!
Chile Hadwing chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Okay, I literally gasped when I got the email on my phone! I love this! I was just grinning when Peter was on the phone with Kindra! (Excuse me while I roll around)
IAmNotACannibal6 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I love Emily now. I think I will actually miss a person who doesn't exist until the next chapter. Please keep writing! I love this story!
IAmNotACannibal6 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Every single chapter reminds me so much of the author! You really are amazing! Sorry, but this chapter really got me. I couldn't help but imagine you writing this. It's so you. I said you a lot. You you you you you. YOU better keep writing. Love YOU!
IAmNotACannibal6 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This is sad, but I kind of lost it at "a tux with a top hat" I think this is something I might do at prom.
Oh and that last part was so sweet. I love Spindra. This is amazing.
IAmNotACannibal6 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I love Kindra's friend. She reminds me of Luna Lovegood, the nerd that I am. I'm glad to see Kindra has some light in her life, even though her past is so horrible. I feel like I can relate to her. You do such a wonderful job of writing! Please never stop!
IAmNotACannibal6 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
You used the circumcision! Hallelujah! You are a wonderful person.
I guess it's normal that Spider Man is lusting for the Black Cat, he's a normal human man after all, but I don't like that he's completley fine with betraying his girlfriend, and that Kindra doesn't seem to mind either. I always felt that Kindra would be more powerful in this type of situation. Not tolerating cheating. You're the author though, so I know that you're going somewhere good with this. I shall continue reading haha even though I know I'm way behind.
IAmNotACannibal6 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It sucks that I haven't been able to find the time to read all of this, but I'm trying now. Your first was so amazing, I can't wait to read the sequel! You're a fantastic author, better than I could ever be. It's your fanfiction that actually got me into comics that aren't manga haha!
Chile Hadwing chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Well it has been a while since I have caught up. But I am intrigued... I have this feeling something is going on with Emily and Harry... and this thing between Black Cat and Spidey is iffy...But make more! I want to read it!
District of demigods chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
When are you going to update? I'll be waiting. In the meantime what advice do you have for writers since in my opinion your really good. I'm currently writing a hunger games fanfiction that'll i'll post in december on my nook or kindle( still can't decide which to get) and since you've written one too(which is just beautiful) i thought it would be best to ask for advice. Got any?
GeishaXnoXHimitsu chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
The butt comment made my life.
When I went to see the movie with my friends, my one friend and I were making comments about Peter's butt. Then we turned our heads and there's a dad and his 12 year old daughter staring at us... XD
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 6 . 11/7/2012