Reviews for A Zircon Under Night and Day
Roy chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
You know it's actully kind of funny that Green is theroetically wrong about Black, while Black defiantly has what it takes to be a pokedex holder, Professor Juniper didn't even know who Black was and she was going to give it to him anyways.

I also kind of hope Blue gets her own turn at being the knowlageble one, she did live on the streets for awhile, and before that with the Mask, so she has got to have her own ares where she outshines Green. Not to say Green wasn't right, but the way it was written made Blue look, i don't know, a bit naive, or less than she should be.

Really don't know how to word it, it's just that part of the chapter bugged me a bit.

Otherwise I really like your story, the plot is original and intresting, and the characters seem realitivly spot on.
Amy47101 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Next chapter, cause these are probably two of my favorite manga shippings!
ColbyDanielle chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Umm. Yeah. This story, there needs to be more. A lot more. Like tons of more chapters. Filled with tons more words. Filled with lots of romance, action, humor and awkward sexal tension. Yeah do that.
Geezers11 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
This story I cool, I love it!
POKESPE-FAN chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This story is REALLY interesting!

Please continue!

Cool how the Kanto trainers came in!

Oh yeah if you go to Bulbapedia you can see that White caught 3 more pokemon during her battle subway training!
Blossom Burst chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This story is really interesting!