Reviews for A King's Fall
Apollo Artemis chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Ooooo...Metis and Zeus look so cute together. Will write about Zeus eating Metis thing? The birth of Athena? And their lovelife? Alright, i will stop babbling, anyway i love the story :)
Apollo Artemis chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
WooooHoooo! Metis is here everybody. Your fic is getting better Hazelnut Pie!
Apollo Artemis chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Awwwwww... The last scheme of Zeus hugging Addie was soooo cute! Atlast, the great king relaizes who he is. Awesome chapter once again ;)
Apollo Artemis chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Oh-MY-GODS! Gaia is here! Zeus have no idea who's cave he got into and the 'insane' old lady is his grandma. This fic is getting soooo intresting!
Apollo Artemis chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Yaaayyy! I always wanted to know the life of Zeus during the titan war and lo and behold, A KING'S FALL, is here! Awesome chapter man!
Posiedondaughter chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I like ur fic! I really want 2 know metis's plan n yeah one more thing- posiedon created horses. There were none until he came of cronou's stomach. He made horses out of sea foam. Plz see wikipedia if u do'nt believe me. Anyway d story till d 7th chapter was awesome!
pandora995 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I found your story not long ago and I love it!
I can not wait to see the release of five others.
Pity, soon after, please! I can not wait!
fbiuzz chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
NICE! Though i cant imagine what you will do when Zeus eats Metis
Fanfic Fan chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
This is a really great story! I always thought there should be a full story of Zeus in his youth before he became King of the Gods, and you are doing a pretty good job! Please update soon!
Greekgeekforever chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
nice story. You are doing a awesome job with describing stuff. Please continue to write more. Allso hope you are having a better time at highschool now
silvermoonmanga chapter 1 . 9/8/2012