Reviews for Gods and Glee
randomgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
omg u made sue a monster ur amazing! i love the first chapter, by the way
S'Tidey chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
SUE THE MOSTER! By the way put a disclaimer cause this would go off from SOPA.
S'Tidey chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
SUE THE MONSTER!
Read chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
haha LOVE IT AND ALL OF UR STUFF! is my BFF so...

any way...
PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST. IT'S SO DANG TRUE

1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. If not for you, someone may not be living.

8. You are special and unique.

9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

Add this as a comment to ten of your friends tonight and at midnight your true love will find you. Something good will happen to you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years tag ur it! this is so scary! send this to 15 ppl in the next 143 min. and then press F6 and your crushes name will appear in big letters! it is so scary because it works... but if you break the chain.. you will be cursed w/ relationship problems. NO SEND BACKS If u have less than 15 friends its
OriginalReply
bye
star2204 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I. LOVE. YOU. I've been wanting a glee pjo crossover and this is the First one I read you are amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Wait! Rachel can't date! She's the Oracle! And what about the Hades cabin at camp?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I hate Glee. I don't know why I'm reading this.
JAK chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love itsoooooo much
Vans321 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Capuire the flag? Yes!
Lena chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
I love this! I can't wait for the next update! (I'm still not giving up on Percy/Rachel! If I'm getting annoying, you may tell me to stop)
Silena chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
:D amazing as always!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Another great chapter! And I'm not going to let go of the whole Percy/Rachel loving, so I would really love that! Can't wait for more!
IamSilenadaughterofAphrodite chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Yay! Good job
AriadneJustine chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Finally, a good story crossover that actually is active and is updated! Thank you! Update please! I would really like to see where you would fit the McKinley high students as demigods. Wonder what parents you'll give them.
Lena chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
This was so great, I can't wait for more! But I do hope we have some Percy/Rachel action soon! Because I kind of love them together!