Reviews for Encounters: Leo and the Streetwalker
ecss896 chapter 1 . 5/4
Interesting to see a realistic crook in this kind of universe.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Aww that ending! So cute. Thanks for writing this :)
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Damn, Leo, you better watch you're step, boy. I'm reminded of the song, Lola, XD Anyway, great little piece. Leo is my fav. You wrote him really well. Nicely done. Check out my stories sometime, sugar! (sorry, I think your story character has imprinted onto my brain right now.)
Onlymehere chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Amazing and By far one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I love Tawny's mannerisms and personality:) can't wait to read more from you!
MysteriousFeather chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I absolutely loved this. I never thought Leonardo and Tawny would make such a great team! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing at Tawny's comments, especially at the end. I would love to read more about these two working together in the future.
Eternal Headache chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This deserves far more comments than its gotten. Seriously well written and very engaging!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great
work and keep on writing.
dondena chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
She's a seductress! But she did a good job of helping Leo out too.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I LOVED this! You saw that comoing, right? What haven't I loved? Tawny was awesome, absolutely realistic and great. Smart, helpful, but not a doormat and unfazed by both Leo and the man. Her mannerisms reminded me quite a bit of a certain tranvestite I would cross paths with. Usually, I would just get asked for info on the public buses. I must reek of public transit since people always stop and ask me (well, for that or money as if I have any. I need to stop giving out my bus fare...). Anyway, point I'm trying to make is it was really believable and I loved the catching the criminal bit kinda like CSI or SVU or something, it was great and sooo much fun to read! I loved how she kept hitting on Leo; it was hilarious and loved how Leo took it all in stride. The last bit was definitely my favorite; I burst into loud laughter! Actually frightened my kitten, who leapt off me (reading on a cell phone sorry for typos), I laughed so much! I think this was my favorite one, with Mikeys a close second! :)
Adriene Alexandra Wayne chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yay! Leo finally got his moment in the spotlight. Good chapter. :)
JH24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow, I absolutely loved this one. Tawny has got to be one of my most favorite OC's ever. Tawny's mannerisms, her attitude, I really enjoyed every moment. A great character, very well and realistically written. I just loved the interactions between "her" and Leonardo.

I'm very glad the child was saved and the man was arrested. My favorite part has to be the scene within the bedroom. And I loved the very unique perspective in this story and how Tawny was able to help Leo in her own way. Awesome work.

The ending was just perfect, especially the last three sentences, a crowning moment to an amazing and very realistic story. I also loved how you portrayed Leonardo's character. You really write him so well. You're an amazing writer.

Thank you for sharing this awesome one-shot. I really loved it.
Mikell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
BAH-HAHAHAHAHA! I think Tawny is my favorite. OC. EVER. LOLOLOL THe song at the end... Omg that made me laugh. Awesome. Just pure and simple awesome. Love it, and love that it wasn't one of those "turtle meets human, falls in love, saves human from life on the streets" stories. Leo's honor and his sense of secrecy both stayed completely intact. Love it. This was both realistic and hysterically funny, and poignant as well, with the child being saved.

Really well done. Bravo!