Reviews for Babylonian Rebirth
piper1715 chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Great story. I sincerely hope you keep up the writing. Thanks!
MyMuses chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Like the ending? Are you kidding me? I LOVE it! Yet, at the same time, I don't want it to end. You are a great writer and I hope you write another Bill/Sookie story (or more). Probably a sequel to this one? *wink wink* All in all, I enjoyed the story very much. Thank you for sharing :)
whatareyou chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
What a wonderful final chapter! I do love how although Bill is now human, he's still just a little bit something more :)

I really like your take on how Bill and Sookie would adjust to their new life together over these first few days... and for Bill to be thinking about simple things like finding a job.

I will say, should inspiration strike you, it would be lovely to read more about the obstacles they would face as Bill continues to adjust to his new life!
SemiramisII chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I can't tell you how many times I checked for an update to this story in the past week. Just wonderful, all the way to the end, though a little sex scene between Bill and Sookie would have been most welcome. I hope you write more about my favourite couple. Diese Geschichte ist einfach ausgezeichnet. Vielen dank!
kceniya chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was awesome! I read everything even forgetting to breathe. Just the happy ending about which every Billlover dreams in his most secret dreams! Perfect! Please TrueBlood writers, read this story and feel shame for what you have done!
You know, every day when I log in to my mail I look forward to seeing a note about the update of this story. Please, don't make my waitings empty again! Write some more! I know that you gave the wonderful final of the story but you took only S2 into account, so there are millions of possibilities...
Anyways, millions of thans to you for this great pleasure!
MyMuses chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Oh wow! Now Bill is a human? Truly human? I wonder if that would change the nature of his relationship with Sookie. But it seems like Sookie still cannot hear his thoughts, which would be good, I guess. I hope you'll explore more of this new phase in their relationship.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
I have recently discovered your wonderful story. What a great idea and I'm so excited about where you might go next now that he is human. Post again soon!
kceniya chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Oh, this is just amazing! I was smiling like an idiot reading this chapter. I am glad that you didn't forget about Sam too. And you solved the main problem of mortality - the mind reading! I can't wait to read about the newborn Bill come into life again! I jusy don't want this story to end!
whatareyou chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
What a fantastic update! Bill's awakening has been wonderful to read about. I can't wait for more, as he rediscovers what it's like to be human!

Well done!
SemiramisII chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Wow, simply wonderful. You have captured, and beautifully, I might add, the re-awakening of Bill's humanity. What an exciting journey. i hope with all my heart, that there is much more to this story.
piper1715 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Love this! Can't wait to see how Bill enjoys his humanness and how the rest of the BonTempsians cope with a human Bill.
MyMuses chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Ha! You got me worried for a bit in the previous chapter. I'm relieved to know that everything is going to be ok, although I feel sorry for Sookie too. That must have been a fright for her, and then, she has to drag Bill out of that place too. That must have been heavy. He's like... twice her size.

Now that Bil is human, what would happen to them?
kceniya chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Oh, so wonderful to read the new chapter so fast! You really made this ritual look both magic and true to life. Now I hope to enjoy reading about how Bill is going to get used to mortal life and how thy are going to deal with Sookies' telepathy. Of cause I don't think he will have bad thoughts towards her but still it is very interesting.
Thank you!
whatareyou chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Yay! Thanks for the quick update... the not knowing what was going to happen is always hard when it comes to Bill! Glad to know that he is really alive... although I imagine there wills till be some recovery involved after quite a trying process... not to mention being out in the middle of the desert.

Very well written description of what Sookie was going through.. and how dedicated she is to Bill, that though her heart was breaking, she couldn't leave him behind.

Can't wait for more!