Reviews for Sleep
jacquelyn.oh chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aw, that was so cute.
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
GOOD LORD. NO. STOP. I REFUSE. This is too sweet - please remove it from the internet at once, so that I can carry on with my life ;_;.
everhalcyon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww that is so cute!
wind of banners chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
But OMG! Why do you say this isn't your best work?! Lol I wish I could write like this then! Very simple, very sweet, and I love the ending. Great job!

Keep writing!
TobermorySpeaks chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
rat chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great story!
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this, and I love you for writing this, and I love this ship so much it's probably unhealthy ;)

I can't get enough of the process of their friendship growing and turning into something more, so I think it's really sexy that they were sleeping together before they were "sleeping" together. I could totally see them finding that comfort in each other, and I just adore Daryl being so ridiculously sweet in his own way. That last paragraph is absolute perfection and warmed my shipper heart _

So glad to see something new from you, Hon! Hope you and yours are doing well.
Limaro chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for writing.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Loved this so much.
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Eeep! I can't tell you how excited I was to see a new fic from you come across my e-mail. I've missed your writing!

This was awesome. I can imagine that you wouldn't be sleeping well in the ZA, especially after what Andrea went through. Nice to see her find comfort in Daryl, though.