Reviews for My Best Friend's Wife
CSG chapter 1 . 3/7
I found this by accident & so glad i did! This was so good! The only thing that would make it better is if you expanded it! :D
Id love to know more about them & the baby! This was very well written. Thank you for sharing it! :)
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 1/31
this one is bitter... jac had what edward wanted for 15 years... there is no victory for ed in this stry other then he got her in the end... but 15 is alot of wasted time.. And bellla makes me cringed. I don't really think she eserves his love she never spared him a second glance despoite him always being there for her, not having serious relkationship but wanting to be by her? the thought never came to her that he might actually be interested in her? 15 years... do the math.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love this story! Won't you add more? Maybe an outtake with the baby? It's such a great piece!
JulieVans chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awe - so fucking sweet!
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
very sweet HEA!
Ana chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Holy. Shit. That was AMAZING!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aw, so sweet. Hot too ;-)
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
come on you cant stop there make more
garddita17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It's kind of sad that these two lost so much time. As unhappy as Jacob seemed to be, you would think that he could have walked away from his marriage and moved on. He could have allowed Bella the chance to be happy and have a family with someone who was willing to give her all that. That one night changed everything for the better, at least for E/B. They both finally got the passion and love and a family together.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved this story!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Yay, so glad she ditched the dick and found true happiness with Edward. Lovely ending to a lovely story, Debbie
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
in my mad rush to read all the entries before voting closed i never got to review. i really liked it. it played out nicely and i am so glad we got some closure with them (that we got the one year later bit). it sucks that she got cheaped on but look what she got in return? if only we were all that lucky hahahaha i thoroughly enjoyed it :)
pnkats chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved it. So awesome!
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
so so so good! it could be a great full story