Reviews for baby, 'cause you blow my heart up
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Definitely was not expecting Red X's music to be something like "Ballroom Blitz," lol. I must say that you handled writing the dancing aspect of this one-shot extremely well. I for one couldn't pull it off as effortlessly as you did.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make." 'End' by The Beatles
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh, yeah, baby, show me your "dance"! Heh.

Don't sweat it, I wouldn't have a CLUE about how to write dancing ... since I CAN'T dance, as opposed to Red admitting that he simply DOESN'T dance.

They make a good couple, don't they? I need to look up some more Black/X stories, hopefully as readable as this one.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is so wonderful! Thanks so much for posting.

"It's called dancing. It's what people do for fun that doesn't involve cracking safes." Favorite line.

I love the chemistry between these two-their banter is really fun to read.

Very well-written; I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. :)
anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Alright them dancing

Loved the end where she wrapped he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and their noses bumping

Love Blackfire and Red X I think he's Grant Wilson Slade's first son
Miguel chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
ABSOLUTELY. PERFECT. FANFIC. Please keep on writing forever and ever, you lovely flawless person and author -tackle hugs her-
RegularRaven chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wonderful.

This fanfic was just friggin wonderful! And so deliciously BlackX.

Eeeeeee! I'm so happy to read this! Especially them dancing! The use of words were amazing and I can just see them twirling around in my imagination to the songs.

You made me a happy birthday girl