Reviews for Family Ties
Release the Chi chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
please, please, PLEASE update! I love this story, LOVE IT!
route56 chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
Somehow, I just think Orly would have been a better fit over Bodner. Just my 2.
Probie girl1717 chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
First off, happy birthday! I like your story but can the chapters be a little longer?
NcisLover15 chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
Omg omg omg please save her!Don't let her go to Israel!PLEASE!And another thing, happy belated birthday!We are the same age!PM me anytime!I love this!
blackwolfe99 chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Wow, great. Update soon!
Guest1717 chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
I really liked the bee bit. Glad you kept it.
Forgotpass chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
This story is amazing! My only wish would be for you to write loge chapters...I can't wait to read more about saihah and how this is all happening. I hope ari becomes nicer to her even tho he's dead. And I hope Kate will be nice to her too. PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
lifeisbeautiful2323 chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
Well, i think you're doing a fine job. This is a good story. I hope you continue writing and cant wait for the update. saihah is pushing people away. she's a lot like ziva and i like that. good work. keep it up!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
I have the same problem as you at times...but all I can say is just let it spill out onto the paper , then go back and edit it so it is more coherent if need be...
I have actually been having trouble with my own NCIS fanfic...not to mention I lost the USB I had kept my original chapter 2 and now I have to retype it again...
Anyway , keep up the good work!
ShatteredMirage chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
I don't know if this will work for you, but try writing out the next event/chapter you're planning, then go back and write an intro/connection. Just actually writing something usually helps me come up with ideas. Good luck, you're doing great so far!
kellz1pt5 chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
It's good. I've enjoyed it and those runaway quotes at the end...keep it up!
Credit18 chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to your brother-in-law. I hope he makes a full recovery.
And whoo, saved by the NCIS family
carriemarie78 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
WHAT! Agh! I LOVE IT BUT IM SO CONFUSED AGH! Hope you update soon!
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
I think that she'll land on a balcony or something, I hope she doesn't die!XD
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
O.O
I'm scared now. Really scared.
Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »