Reviews for Seeds of Mana
a chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
not updating anymore? :(
MogGuy chapter 19 . 2/8/2006
I dunno if you're still working on this, but in chapter 19, you say angela is the 18th Princess of Reason, and in an earlier chapter, you said she was the 15th
Naso chapter 21 . 10/17/2005
Egads! I'm gone for a few months and there is an update. I like the foreshadowing you did this chapter.
Sinnatious chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
Top class chapter. Plain and simple.

You wrote Hawk very well in this chapter particularly I thought, which as an ardent Hawk fan pleased me to no end! The Chobits were also especially well written - the use of their own language was a nice touch. In fact, the entire scene involving the Chobits was really well done - I could really feel the suspense, and had a really immersive effect. I'm glad to see that you're back into regular updating too! There's so many fantastic undercurrents to the mood; it really does feel like the end of the world is nigh in this fic...

The next chapter teaser was kind of cruel, but darn it, it worked. You're going to go back and rework the chapters to make them more professional? Whatever for? Most of them already feel pretty professional to me, but either way, I hope you can keep up the great standard!

Anything more I have to say would just be repeats of previous reviews, so yeah. Five thumbs up! Go True!
Solarious chapter 21 . 8/15/2005
Elves are being difficult, stalking Chobins, and earthquakes. This isn't just Rei
submergedmemory chapter 21 . 8/15/2005
Poor Riesz. Today is just not her day. [Shakes head]
EternalWolfStar chapter 20 . 7/27/2005
Dear Author,

I am glad to see that this has been updated, and I hope that the next chapter will be up soon.

Sincerely, WolfStar
Solarious chapter 20 . 7/26/2005
Well then, it's a good thing that I subscribed to this thread, no? I will be able to see these updates whenever they appear. ) Nice writing as usual, though I thought it was dead. Interesting take on the elves... take hatred, concentrate for several unknown periods of time, and serve to all involved.

And now you'll never catch up to Sinnatious! He's already done all the way up to the Wood God-Beast (last one on the 'official' list), and while he writes maybe a chapter every two or three months... I don't see you getting to that point for another year or so. o_O

Oh well. Better late than never. Start typing. P
Sinnatious chapter 20 . 7/26/2005
Has it really been so long since the last update? Wow. I suppose it's a good thing that we all pretty much know what will happen, right? This chapter was a bit shorter than what I remember of some others, but it was a nice one - I especially liked your description of Elf City Dior. The hatred the elves hold towards humans is very vivid too, and was certainly discomfiting to read, which I assume was your intention. It was nice to see the Fairy do something cool as well - the little munchkin will one day be the next Goddess after all. This chapter certainly made me look forward to seeing how you'll write Dryad. As always, I very much like the little touches of history you've interwoven throughout. I don't have much else to say, but if you keep updating, then I'll certainly keep reading!
MogGuy chapter 20 . 7/25/2005
What? Is this an update? I am such a hypocrite. I haven't updated my story in a couple months. Anyhoo, nice chapter, I like introducing Carlie's aunt (I don't think she was in the game, I might be wrong, though), and I like how Carlie actually INTERACTED with the elves. IIRC, she left the room after The Faerie King told her about her parents, and came back at the end of the conversation.
submergedmemory chapter 20 . 7/25/2005
I'm too tired to put in anything else but this: Update sooner, damnit! ...Please? XD
Airess Byrd chapter 19 . 10/14/2004
Wow, Valda is one big meanie. I can't wait to see what the elf king does with Angela and the crew.
Sinnatious chapter 19 . 7/2/2004
A very different chapter from the rest so far! I quite liked the beginning of the chapter, it was much more light-hearted and it's always nice to see some of the interactions between the travellers - I laughed at Riesz's and Angela's catfight, not to mention Kevin and Duran's inelegant means of breaking it up, and the subsequent revenge. Lots of nice little parts were in this chapter that I liked - like Carlie's sand castle of the Temple of Light. The part from the viewpoint of the elves was also a very nice touch. As usual, well-written, and I enjoyed your characterization of Queen Valda very much in this instance! Not much else I can comment on. 19 chapters later and this fic is still gold. Great work!
Naso chapter 18 . 6/7/2004
Hm... you skipped ahead a little again...
Solarious chapter 18 . 6/6/2004
Good to see you didn't give up on this fic. I'm sorry to say that Sinnatous has already gotten WAY ahead of you, and that there isn't but the slimmist chance that you'll catch up with him. Sorry, but he already is on to the second God-Beast, and you haven't even gotten to Dryad yet P Write faster, or else! No neglecting this fic, or the Clownz shall chase you into the dephs of insanty! XD