Reviews for I'll Bring You Back the Snitch
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Love it
Ljay112 chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
Please write more this was O for outstanding encourages me to write my own matrial thank you xx
Guest chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
This was brilliant! You made it feel as if I was reading J.K's own writing. It was everything I wish the book had in it and then some. I think your portrayal of their relationship was very well done, and I commend you for staying so canon to the story. I was a little hesitant to read this because I like stories with a lot of reviews. But you exceeded expectations. You deserve lots of recognition for this. Excellent job!
Dramione13 chapter 23 . 11/21/2013
Ah I loved this story! I really liked it! I like your writing style and I didn't get bored halfway through like I do with some fics so that's good!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This is medicine for the soul
Lokken.8 chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
This is wonderful story! You have managed get Harry and especially Ginny so well and right, to fill all these little story-holes in both good and bad times. Well done, it was a pleasure to read this story!
Lokken.8 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
This chapter really put a smile on my face - The Boy Who Lived, but Just Barely - too right!
alwaysuptonogood chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
I really, really loved this. It's rare to find a spot on interpretation of Ginny, but you really nailed it - and Harry, too. Everyone focuses so much on his angsty side that they forget he was a sarcastic, funny git sometimes :') Thank you for writing this, it really made me laugh at times. Especially the whole Lavender and Parvati callin Harry 'You-Know-Who' debacle. Loved it. You have an outstanding talent.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE! This story is everything I could ever hope for to fill in the gaps of Harry and Ginny's romance, thank you for writing it so well I thoroughly enjoyed it
Ravenclaw's-Fangirl chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
This was so good! I loved Ginny's use of comedy and then hearing what was happening was great, as I haven't read any of those fanfictions before! :D
crystallized lace chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
This was just fabulous. Truly, truly fabulous! You had such innovation and put so much thought into what Ginny went through and encountered.
a critic will always be a critic chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
just read ur story it was really good
krizue chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
Wow!
Loved it!
watchfulreader chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love this.
Laurers chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
This is very good, a few spelling mistakes, but other than that it is good