Reviews for Harry Potter and the Jungle Fury
Toby860 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
not bad. kind of short but its okay.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
The pheonix of death chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
I like the basic Idea of your story but due to the spelling and gramatical errors I find it hard to truly get into and a few inconsistencies that I see are that Kira said shee wanted to get pregnant so why would she be mad at Harry, I thought both of Kira's parents were on good terms with Harry and I thought they knew she was a ranger if they didn't then befor she went out with Harry why did they let her stay at her teachers house that's bad parenting and the only real problem with teen pregnancies in my personal opinion is tat the teens can't actually take care of the kids finnancially without putting certain parts of their lives on hold but seeing as Harry's a billionaire I don't see everyones over the top reactions as plauseable seeing as Kira was the one who wanted the kids anyway it seems asin the case of Kim that its Harry's fault when in actuality it's both of theirs any way great story
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
soo cool. very cute and kick ass at the same time. Dino Fury ? sounds interesting.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
congratulations this story was excellent. can't wait for the next
cornholio4 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
what happened with dumbles rangers
cornholio4 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
hopefully kira can make it up with her mum
Nate the Werehog chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
okay kiras mom shouldn't have threatend her a pissed off harry is not good. i like his new ranger form is that the team you weretelling me about.
Nate the Werehog chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
very funny poor harry is going to be in so much trouble with kira's parents
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Kim is gonna rip him a new one. Great fic. Don't give it up ! Once A Ranger. Always a Ranger. I wonder if Harry is gonna be like Tommy and be on a few different teams ? So far it looks like it. Then again there is other things going on.
Nate the Werehog chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
wow harry's name is long. oh boy kiras going to have a baby harry is so dead. cool rj is in the fight now. i wonder how long harry would last against dai-shi/jarrod?
Karou WindStalker chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Too short. ;)
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Cool chapter. Ya too many yellow rangers in a room would at first be interesting. then add Harry to. lol
Nate the Werehog chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
wow kira kicks but. i feel a little sorry for lily though. keep up the good work
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
KICK ASS ! I like the idea of Harry being another Master. He dose have the time put in to be one or nearly a Master.