Reviews for Truths Revealed
MIDGARDIAN chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I ENJOYED READING THIS STORY AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME & WILL READ IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
KelticKitten chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it!
MA chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Nice story..I totally enjoyed it and would love to see more in this AU. I liked this different twist to the seven and that JD was younger with Ezra as his uncle.. Interesting.. Good work!
macberly chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I really. Truly enjoyed this universe! I love Ezra and enjoyed seeing a combination of his troubled ATF pass with this brilliant new background you have supplied! If you ever get the inspiration to write more, I would definitely read! Thank you for sharing!
JadWol chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed "Truths Revealed". It was a very interesting look at the guys. I laughed at JD ablities and Facebook what a cleaver idea. Most enjoyable read. JadWol
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Great story. I felt that JD and Ezra could bond together on the show but really were not allowed to.
lunaz chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
This was an enjoyable read. Hope to see more in this au.
sackofnachos chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Wow, what a great story! I really like the AU you've put together here. It's pretty tight with good backstories for everyone.

I think you really pulled it off, and I like your take on the boys.

I definitely hope to see more in this AU and more Mag 7 from you in general! Thanks for sharing this!
Sackofnachos chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I'm not sure what happened to my previous review I (thought) I had posted! But anyway, I really enjoyed this AU!

I loved your backstory for all the guys and the novel idea for the AU that seemed to flow well. I look forward to more from you!
shannbaskets chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I hope that you continue this story line. I really enjoyed it. Please post more.