Reviews for Unsteady
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Yay! Caring Harvey! I love it!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This was so great! It was really in character for harvey and absolutely well written! Great job!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
would have been a good way to solve the situation! love it
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
ok, I haven't seen that epi but now I really want to! I think you did a great job with harvey and mike.

and I love this sentence:

He's drowning and falling all at once, and the ledge he's standing on gives way completely.

what a great image!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow! That was amazing! The Mike/Harvey bromance was so good! I hope we get to see some of this in the finale. I hope you stick to Suits for a while :)
peachmikey11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aw, how sweet! Great chapter/story whatever this is. I really liked how you tied the promo into this and you wrote their characters very well.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh, Angsty!Mike and Caring!Harvey-I'll never get enough of you...

This was brilliant! I loved how you fit in bits of what we already know from the preview for episode 10 (And I really, REALLY hope that something like this actually happens!). It was nice, too, to see a story about episode nine that's Harvey/Mike friendship, since it seems like all the others have been slash or Mike/Rachel...

Once again, fantastic job on your first Suits fic! Hope you decide to stick around the fandom for awhile... ;)
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
thanks for the shout out. I am honored to beta for you. Poor Mike. And poor Harvey. Somehow I don't think that things will turn out in their favor for the finale. I hope the show's writers handle it as well as you do!