Reviews for A Bad Hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Please write a sequel were they get married. I love it.
dlene chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Thank you so much for your story. I wish for a softer Lanie and you did a wonderful job with her. Please continue writing.
Genie Este chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Man, this was just lovely. Really, I love your Esposito and Lanie voices, and I thought you plotted their relationship just right and portrayed their sadness and chemistry just beautifully. Fantastic.
bookish327 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Great fic (referring to both chapters)! I really enjoyed how you wrote these characters.
halaci chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Thank you for the story. Though I think it's not really specific to Lanie and Esposito, more like a general situation, we know so little about them that this fits perfectly. And finally something different from the n1 post-Always drool. I wish you can finish Memoire too, I liked that crossover very much.
CalliopeBrown chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I missed your Esplanie stories. Very well done!
80Cristy1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
To paraphrase Dr. Parish herself "You wrote a sex scene, that had me reaching for ice water."

Your Esplainie stories are among my favorites (not just because they are steamy) and I am glad you found your way back to them.
But right now I need to know what is going on in Javi's head & heart.
So, I'm looking forward to a chapter 3, please.
divine one chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
She's got butterflies – no, humming birds. No. What's bigger than both of those? – in her stomach and her head is spinning. - cute line.
well done!
Hell-and-bliss chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Hehehe I wasn't log in the first time! SOrry. So, another review. Because there isn't enough words to explain how MUCH I love them and your story. it's amazing to have someone showing them love, I ship them with my soul and I just can't thank you enough for that. Thanks for making me smile and happy. If only Andrew Marlowe could have your talent ! Can't wait for the next chapter! Marine
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
This chapter is wonderful, too. I love how upset she is and how he takes care of her. They're so complicated but addictive...I'm so in love with them and I'm so glad someone cares enough to write beautiful stuff on them. Can't wait for the next chapter...please don't be too long, I'm addict! ;) Marine
Micrazy2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I think you did a great job with your story. I don't seek out this pairing but I wanted to see where you took them. I have enjoyed the by play of them in the show, but I did want them back together. [it was fun and sweet how we first saw their relationship in Poof! You're Dead and the snapping at crime scenes when they were apart] It would be interesting to see a story on how they got together or what made them break apart if you want to continue writing this pair...

I think that Lanie was a little more vulnerable than she is protrayed on the show, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have vulnerable moments. We know (from Castle and Beckett's conversation when they are walking up to the house in Queens in Cuffed) that they had been fighting over how much they are fighting and they both want to be back together so... I like it. You did a good job. Thank you.
jazphace chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Thank you so much for posting this update! And more importantly, thank you for keeping their awesome love story alive. Please, Please, Please continue with this series. I'm anxious to read about them meeting the "in-laws".
Championship Vinyl chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I cannot words. I have no English. I *speak* English, but I have no English left. I read this story the way Lena Kaligaris read letters from Kostos (if you haven't read the 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' series, you won't get that, but that's just fine). It was beautiful agony, and later, glorious, squeal-worthy joy. It was literally a bad and good hurt. I do not know enough terms to worship this properly. I really don't.

I ship Esplanie so very, very hard, and I'm just so *used* to nobody writing for them (or if they do, it's not in native English) because they're such a minority ship, at least compared to the giant that is Caskett... But Lord Almighty... Chapter one, it took me all day to emotionally recover. Chapter two, good GOD, ASDFGHJKL. I. I have so much respect for you right now it's not even funny.

Thank you for sharing this. It is beautiful and it is poetic and it is canon, as far as I'm concerned.
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Made me hot, made me sad, made me sniffle, made me cringe, laugh and then made me smile and finally happy just like Lanie and Javier.
Wonderful job.
The Ret chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Loved it. Have always loved the criminal minds stuff u post too. :)