Reviews for Could It Be Love?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
This chapter always my favorite chapter, I don"t know why I love this chapter so much. Tara so polite with Pam.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
It's love! Thank you, this helps me get over the crap we had to go through last season
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
When Tara say to Pam that you ve met you match. You know what, few week ago, Rutina had say the same thing in Dragon Con that she (Rutina) thinking that Pam had met her match lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
So far sooo good. Really awesome.
foxxy234 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
You must continue this! I absolutely loved this...
Aspect of the Rainbow chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
DAWWWWW! That was a cute story!
bombay 05201626 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
This is a beautiful story, it takes strength and courage to love. I love the way you explored the emotions of both characters especially Pam it explained to the reader how she became to be who she was before meeting Tara; you cleverly used those same emotions to mold her into woman she became after embracing those emotions she feared,
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I wonder. When did Pam and Tara actually meet? I don't know. Was it season 4. Anyways this was perfect, Tara and Pam are in a way the same, sarcastic, don't keep thoughts to themselves. I just didn't like that the writers made Tara a stereotypical poor girl who strives to be pitied, there were times where she spoke her mind but times where annoyed me with her whining about her life being too hard and don't get me started on the boy Eggs, she hardly knew his ass and she was mourning like they were together for more than a year. Not to mention I thought Tara was going to come up with some magic of her own since season one. They had it like she and Lafayette had something inherited from their family, like magic or like the writers were struggling with what to make of her character. One thing that never made sense was Pam and Tara acted like they've already been in the same room as each other on that episode where Lafayette, Tara and Jesus go to make the deal with her about Eric. Anyways in the end, Pam and Tara do make sense. I have been wanting to see how those girls would react together since the beginning, two hard headed sarcastic no nonsense women together in the same room. Bonded by blood.
pyrophoric chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
YAY!

I loved this. It was a combination of a lot of things: angst, smut, fluff, drama, humor. It was a rollercoaster of emotions and I enjoyed every minute of the ride.

Pam and Tara, both so similar yet different in a lot of ways. They just fit. And you showed it quite nicely in this fic. I love their relationship, there's genuine care but at times they can just be bitchy with each other (and not take it to heart). I like that they both can dish it and take it. Love love the sweet moments between them too.

One word: BUBBA! I'm a bigger fan of the books than the show, and I truly enjoyed reading about my faves from the novels in this fic. Palomino, Bubba, etc. And I hate Beehl, so props for shipping him off to South America (now if only the show would do the same).

I loved your take on the characters, spot on. Jessica's innocent, giddy, fangirling ways are so in character, it was amusing to read. And La-La, too. You got him perfectly.

Oh, and I totally loled when Pam visited her father's grave and said the thing about karma being a bitch. Totally Pam. Love it.

Thank you for writing this gem! 3
Newb chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Great story. I am new to TB but am LOVING your story!
lillesque chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
Every now and again I get to the end of something and sigh with joyful contentment. This was one of those times. Very well done. This is one of the best pam/tara fics I've read and I've been devouring them recently. Thank you for writing this. It was beautiful.
TrueBloodMashUps chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Ugh, why does this story have to be over? Just one word Truebie, fucking EPIC. Ok, two words. This definitely goes down in the Tamela Fic Hall of Fame. *bows down*
Koona chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
I loved this story, it was an amazing read and I simply couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed your writing style as a whole, but also your portrayal of the characters (especially Pam and Tara) was excellent. I thought both Pam and Tara's emotions/inner struggles were very well written and believable, which made the whole story just that much more compelling. Please continue to write because you have true talent, and the world needs more epic Pam/Tara stories like this, well done! :)
CurlyAkemy chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Finally! I finally caught a break to finish this story and I loved it! Im envious of their fictional happily ever after. That was so touching, HOT, and romantic. Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
that was beautiful. nice to see pam being able to deal with her human life postively