Reviews for The Iggy Project
kalk7897 chapter 1 . 7/17
I am re-reading for the thousandth time, I really hope you can continue this even though its been forever since you last updated. I really miss your writing because its so funny!
P.S. I wrote a poem to bacon when I was six and just found it todayand I thought you should hear it.
Roses are rad
Violets are blue
I love bakon
and so stuff
( I was a genius!)
Flowersocks2137 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Rereading this again... You will finally check your reviews only to find that they were bombarded by my obnoxious words! I will probably review again next month, mostly because I will never stop loving this like how my enjoyment for grapes never seems to cease! You are probably the only person who used someone else's POV besides Max and Fang's, yet still managed to climb towards the top stories written for Maximum Ride! Yay for you!

If you ever have the time, perhaps you could email me and we could chat about how truly amazing you actually are! Talk about your progress of becoming an author and such... Also, you better seriously have a totally awesome Christmas or I'll feel bad about my life! That is tempting you to enjoy life, isn't it? It is currently 11:52 as I am writing this, and I am extremely stoked for the future 8 minutes... Oh! 11:53! I need a life...

Review again or I will wallow myself in pity,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)
Flowersocks2137 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
I have reread this fanfiction 6 times (yes... I DO have a life!) and I just want to put it out there that this is the greatest fanfiction in existence! You can't give up on this fanfiction, like how I gave up on daily exercises (too much... Exercise?)
I believe in you as much as I believe there is a sausage god, and severely hope you can finish this for my enjoyment! (Dang... I am selfish! Other peeps enjoyment too... I guess...)

Love you in the weirdest way possible,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)

P.S I hope your story works out! Post the title on your profile if you ever get it published so I can buy it!

P.S.S I never did a P.S on a review before! Yay for being adventurous! (Sarcasm much?)

P.S.S.S What does P.S mean anyway?! I am looking that up...
TheOneLesboMeme chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
I can just imagine Iggy telling Fang to stop sweating:
"Fang, you are sweating because 1) these people might kill us; and 2) you want to make out with Max"
*both Max and Fang punches Iggy in each arm*
TheOneLesboMeme chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I'm just imagining Max's head:
TheOneLesboMeme chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
TheOneLesboMeme chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
hahahahahaha- I just read the last line of Gazzy's note only, and I'm just like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?" lol
TheOneLesboMeme chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
And with Gazzy's note, haha.
Ash uh ley chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I just reread Diary of a Lovesick Mutant, and I started this, but you haven't updated in 2 years and I might be a little concerned. Hope everything's good. Maybe you switched accounts or something, or just lost interest. Anyways, I really enjoyed the story so far. This is the first Maximum Ride Fanfiction I've read in years.

P.S. You said if you ever got published you'd add another chapter to DOALM... so what I'm saying is... I hope you get/got published.

P.P.S. (I'd totally read whatever independent novel you wrote).
hello chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
Just wanted you to know, you have an Urban Dictionary page :D
Veesh the Frog chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
I'm a Canadian and I confirm and approve of this statement: "Fang was sounding Canadian with all of these pleases and sorrys." Haha, jk. AMAZING CHAPTER, as usual. :)
eaglewings2peace chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
Iggy has so much sass it's awesome! But where are the flock? You can't just leave me hanging even though you haven't updated this story since 2013... I NEED IGGY TO INJECT SASS INTO MY LIFE and also how DOES Fang make his hair so smooth without conditioner, because I need that secret my hair is like straw in the summer...
BrokenSky49 chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
I was going to yell at you about updating, but then I realized that my track record is no better than yours, so, yeah. I won't be doing that.

Instead, I want to say that I hope you are doing well and that you are still writing, even if it's only creatively worded grocery lists or doctor's notes, because you have a serious talent and I would hate to have seen you give that up.

With that being said, I really do enjoy your stories, and I hope you come back to them one day.

Ta ta for now!
Sadistic Tendencies chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
I wanted to say that this story is absolutely perfect and I'm terribly sad that it hasn't been updated in years. I love your interpretation of Iggy, it reminds me so much of an old friend of mine, or rather, one of her favourite characters to the point where I've pulled quotes from this fanfic and shown my friends, and they agree without a doubt that they could see her character saying or thinking the exact same things and it kills me with laughter. I hope you finish this one day, or at least give someone who writes Iggy just as well the permission to continue it for you.
Epicness4life chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
lol waiting for a ending