Reviews for Draco and Hermione and the Problem a HP fanfic
Evaline101 chapter 7 . 1/24
I'm hoping for twins by the way. Either two boys named Scorpius Ronald and Hyperion Harry; or boy and girl named Scorpius and Rose
qsklue chapter 6 . 1/22
Liked the chapter.

What are they going to do for a living? Will there friends ever find them? How did Hermione's friends and family react when she disappeared?
shaymars chapter 6 . 1/22
YOu are on a good role...keep the updates coming...enjoying reading your story and how it is developing...update more soon.
shaymars chapter 5 . 1/19
please update more...can't wait to read what is next? or you going to fast forward the timeline with flashbacks of their life and they returning to England with a family? just curious...can't wait to read how you develop it...update soon.
sbolzzz chapter 5 . 1/18
Great chapter, really excited to see Draco and hermiones new life so update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Update please. I really like it
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Oh my gosh! I can't handle this... The suspense... I feel like something bad is going to happen... I don't want something bad to happen...
shaymars chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Update more of this story as soon as possible...Can't wait to read what happens next..
shine25 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I cant wait to know what will happen to them.
behindthatcover chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Oooh can't wait to find out what Draco and Hermione's new life will be like together ;) update soon!
shine25 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Oh, Dracos being responsible. I hope theyll be fine. More please.
Sarcastic-5ever chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
cool update soon :)
ANEwrites chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I'm loving the nickname :) keep going update soonnn
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Aww! This was so cute it made me cry! Oh Merlin! It was adorable!
shine25 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
More please! Its so great!