Reviews for I'm here
You're not going to finish the story are you?*sniffs*
If u are then PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THE STORY!
UPDATE chapter 8 . 4/3
You know it reaally is quite late for the whole "New chapter will be up soon" thing. Please update with a cherry on top *puppy eyes*
PLEASE UPDATE. I've been waiting forever.
I love this so much. You're a great writer. So, when's the next chapter coming up? I've been waiting forever!
Ranger sage chapter 8 . 1/22
Please pretty please very soon
Emiguin11 chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Its too late for "the next chapter will be up soon" Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseee update!
I R.A chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love it so far! I can't wait to see what will happen! Also, is Will hiding something that was not written in the book, or do we already know about it?
Cassandra Altman chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
PLEASE wright the next chapter I really need to hear what happens eps when Will hears that Halt got drunk and what King Duncan will say to Halt about what he say's to Halt about what he say's to him!
Cassandra Altman chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
You really should make more this is such a great store! :D I like that you added book 3 in this I really liked it. :D
Cassandra Altman chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
LOVE IT LOVE ALL OF IT SO FAR! :D
Cassandra Altman chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Liked when you wrought this "What?" Will asked, truly curious, why was everbody looking at him like he just ate his rangercloak."
Cassandra Altman chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
LOVE IT!
Cassandra Altman chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
I really like your store so far very well written I like that you and parts from the book in there. :)
annie chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
PLEASE MAKE MORE! I LOVE THE DRAMA AND THE EXCITMENT! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE WILL SAD, IT MAKES THE STORY MORE THRILLING!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Amazing im waiting for next