Reviews for I'm here
I R.A chapter 8 . 7/17
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love it so far! I can't wait to see what will happen! Also, is Will hiding something that was not written in the book, or do we already know about it?
Cassandra Altman chapter 8 . 7/12
PLEASE wright the next chapter I really need to hear what happens eps when Will hears that Halt got drunk and what King Duncan will say to Halt about what he say's to Halt about what he say's to him!
Cassandra Altman chapter 7 . 7/12
You really should make more this is such a great store! :D I like that you added book 3 in this I really liked it. :D
Cassandra Altman chapter 6 . 7/11
LOVE IT LOVE ALL OF IT SO FAR! :D
Cassandra Altman chapter 6 . 7/11
Liked when you wrought this "What?" Will asked, truly curious, why was everbody looking at him like he just ate his rangercloak."
Cassandra Altman chapter 5 . 7/11
LOVE IT!
Cassandra Altman chapter 4 . 7/11
I really like your store so far very well written I like that you and parts from the book in there. :)
annie chapter 8 . 7/6
PLEASE MAKE MORE! I LOVE THE DRAMA AND THE EXCITMENT! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE WILL SAD, IT MAKES THE STORY MORE THRILLING!
Amazing im waiting for next
That was amazing. Thanks for that story.
Im looking for update.
It was amazing! One day I hope you become a writer so I can read your books!
MakaylaCO chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
PLEEEEEEEEASE MORE? I'LL BE GOOD AND REVIEW LOTS!
Connie chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Why haven't you written about it?
TeaLady1965 chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
Can't wait to read the rest of your story !
wardenprincess chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
I am really confused about the traumatic event with Slagor because I really can't think of one that happened in the book. Will really didn't have much to do with him on Skorgihil. Other than that love it.