Reviews for My Final Moments
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very well written. I just watched the entire series on Netflix. You should feel proud-you captured the moment perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was AMAZING I just saw the tv show, ( really late, I know) but I loved how you incorporated the last scene with her thoughts it's really well written, it's just that maybe it would have had a greater impact had it been in 3rd person instead of 1st, but regardless it's really good.
shc92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm very late to the game here - just watched this show for the first time last weekend. This captured Trish and her last moments really well. The way you brought in the parts from the show ... the absolutely horror and creepiness when the door first begins to rattle ... very well done. Thank you.
forget-your-woes chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is amazingly written! Ive thought of doing this type of thing since I saw the episode, but this is just wonderful! Great job(:
Anna chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I'm french and it was a bit difficult to read this fanfiction. But, actually, that was easy to understand. It's such a beautiful fanfiction. And this scene was sooo heartbreaking, like you said. I cried so hard. A lot of people think Cal and ChloƩ's death was the saddest. But, I think, Trish's death was the saddest. Because Cal and ChloƩ died together. They died with the person they love. But... Trish died BY the person she love. That's terribly unfair. It's the same for Sully. Anyway, thank you for that fanfiction. That was perfect.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Jdjejsjdjdjwjwisidjf I know I'm a late reader seeing as it is 2012 and I dunno when you wrote this but the show was from 2009 but anyways I hope you still get this review. I loved this so much! Like sosososo much! You did a good job at writing and I absolutely adored your idea! :o 3 3 3