Reviews for Mo' Hair, Mo' Problems
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 9 . 2/12
Ooooh, Donny is suspicious! Continue!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 3 . 2/12
Yes! I have always wondered why no one remembered that he was commanding the hair-hunt troopers! Finally someone noticed!
AnnaNymose chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
*Amymuse sits straight up from picking needles out of Bobobomuse's afro*: My Fourth Wall Senses are tingling...
Ginga no Yousei chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Hahahaha...Oh shit I think she left that kitchen behind! 0 _ 0

and Gasser is being such a creepy stalker XD
Mz. Outcast chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I hope my graduation is like this! Though IDE have to whip my panda batillion into shape n order to compete with the likes of teddy bears. Alma at a wiggin academy, now that sounds amazingly sporatic and chaotic! You have worked your magical fingers of comedy once more and I applaud you. You can't really hear it, cuz I'm over the Internet, but I swear, kicked-out scouts honor! Phew, I need to go recover from Alma's battle with bobobo.
P.s. I love how they forgot to bring along Beauty at the end XD I wonder what trouble she has gotten into
Mz.outcast chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Great, now I'm going to be driving for 3days and all I'll be able to do all vacation is chuckle and say "haha, monkeys..." xD this was an amazing chapter, though I am mourning the loss of captain Gilliam. That brave little fish... *sniffle* anywhos! Poor Alma, has to walk around without proper attire! But at least she doesn't have to carry boboburger;p
AnnaNymose chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Once again, you just gave me abs from all the laughing I just did. I mean really, how Alma was all like 'I hate useless junk' and then she bought a ton of it XD I also loved Captain Gilliam, his wonderful acting and words just captured my heart *tear*. Damn, didn't know Bobobo had that kind of talent!
AnnaNymose chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Ok, I know I already told you about the whole 'nyan cat' thing making me laugh, but I just about lost my bonkers when Bobobo gave Alma lady advice. Just the thought of Bobobo actually writing a book called 'How to woo ladies with nosehair' popped into my mind XD It's awesome, but poor awkward Alma and the girls...uh...*coughcough* chesticle.
AnnaNymose chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Once again, this totally ruled! Between a wooden badgers, bus drivers, girlie magazines, an assortment of fruit and veggies, and medusa, I almost lost track! Then I realized, silly Outcast, that's the point of bobobo Bo Bo bobo! Damn, I wanna see how Alma impersonates a guy!
AnnaNymose chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nooo! Not the smoothie! Nooo!...oh, yeah, Beauty too. That sucks. *coughcough* Oh well! Dang, I would love to see Alma wig out! That sounds just awesome! Once again, I can't wait for the next chapter. This story is looking to be quite magnificent if I do say so myself. My muses agree as well :)
AnnaNymose chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
O.M.G. *hangs head in shame* Your humor is quite literally the funniest thing I've read in a long time! And your character development for Alma was absolutely perfect. She's fricking hilarious! And I lost it at the Bleach refrance, seriously I died. The ghost of me is writing this, which is difficult considering I have no substance. As for the pairings, I'm unsure myself! Maybe you could develop a plotline between her and Softon? I mean, they both have quite odd-looking things associated with their heads, and awesome hand movements. Or maybe she has some secret connection to one of the Block leaders like Battleship or Over? And of course the obvious one is Bobobo, but for some reason that one doesn't seem to fit yet. Oh well, it's your story I'm sure you'll figure out an amazing way to do it!

*muses from my fanfic*
Don Patch muse: Why can't you write funny stuff like that?!
Me: Mine is supposed to be reletively serious!
Jiggler muse: You shame me. Don't look at me *Pushes my face away*
Me: Bobobo?What do you think?
Bobobo muse: Damn I looked pretty in that bathing suit!
Me: Yeah..that's an image I'll never get out of my head.