Reviews for Awaken
Laryna6 chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Oh dear, his heart is acting up because he only mostly didn't need the pills, didn't he? Rai awakening him meant he could go without them due to the healing factor, but now he's lost that power along with the improved transformation? And he's absolutely not going to bother Frankenstein about his health while he needs to focus on Rai...

And being in pain/having something go wrong in their bodies does tend to make people shorter-tempered - not to mention that the last time he felt this way was before he joined the household, when his life had a lot more stress... like M-24 being in danger of dying, the way Rai is now...

I'm also interested in what happens when they find out Suyi's getting memories back, because the first thing she'd get is M-21 nearly dying to protect them. He got stabbed, etc. - maybe that's why he seems to be in pain/getting heart attacks now, from saving them?
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
One issue - this chapter is from Yuna's POV, so why is Frankensteing 'drinking in the image of his master?'

Unless it's a sign she's already starting to remember?
M3gan15xo chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
This is brilliant! I really hope you consider continuing it sometime in the future, I would love to know what happens next! I hope everything is well xoxo
MonsterCat777 chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
This is so well done, I really hope you continue it.
Shiary chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Loved it
SmileRen chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Intense, I wonder how they'll all deal with this.
barajuji chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
QAQ, I want to read it now but have to prepare for the quiz of general physics tomorrow first. What a tragedy!
Patience chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
Hey,
I just wanted to remind you that there are lots of us out here who really love this story! And now that I am Tao is finished, I was hope that maybe you could devote some time to Awakening? I know that writing is difficult so I'm not pushing. But a friendly reminder doesn't hurt, yes? C:
EYKFAN chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
Don't stop writing this story! It's awesome! XC

Looking for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
I just read everything today. I love it! Please update soon
NEisZ chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Okay i skipped this chapter and is going to the next because i can tell its still about yuna and them getting back memories.. -sigh-
NEisZ chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
this is just getting weird and why is M-21 telling the story as always its starting to get boring and is very slow paced -sigh- any-hoodles i will continue to see if its actually worth while untill i give up over these characters that are irritating.
NEisZ chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
geez somehow yuna is starting to irritate the hell out of me ugh.
Kay Hau chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
And yay! I'm finally caught up! And everything's FANTASTIC! Well done! Well-written, excellently plotted, perfectly characterized, action, humor, drama - 10/10! As for this particular chapter - wow! Whoa! YES! Hee, come the step 2 memories, with Tao and Takeo as bad guys! Though I thought neither of them were actually 'bad guys' until the kids realized they were with the bad guys, and even then they never hurt the kids themselves, and actually stepped IN to save their lives, and now I'm totally blabbing - but I'm just so excited for the next update! Ooh, and I'm bursting with curiosity about if they remember Regis or not - now THAT'S a hero! Can't wait for the next chapter - and thank you thank you for everything so far!
Kay Hau chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Hee, Tao trying to imitate Frankenstein is hilarious! And it Worked, which is even funnier! Looks like the big Shinwoo/M-21 face-off is coming up - looking forward to it! Even though I feel sorry for poor, socially-awkward M-21!