Reviews for Awaken
So amazing! I think I have read the first few chapters before years ago, but am so happy to read up until this latest chapter! Super eager to see what the kids have remembered so far - and can't wait for them to remember how M-21 and Regis and all the others actually saved them! Also really worried about M-21's heart and how he just won't tell Frankenstein!

Oh! Oh! Just realized they don't have any scary memories of Regis! Maybe they'll remember how he saved them and will try to talk to him or Seira about what's going on!
Ravenna Frost chapter 19 . 6/20
O.o Oooh, I like where this going. It's extremely interesting, and I look forward to more~ [Eventually, no rush. I'm a fairly patient person.]
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 3 . 6/11
Did touching Rai cause her to remember? So that she remembers the time when M-21 attacked her? And now she's living in like a sort of half-reality?
brissygirl chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
all the kids remember what happened to them now. Frankenstein is going to lose his shit when he finds out they've got their memories back!
brissygirl chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Ikhan and Yuna have got their erased memories back. M21 is having some kind of physical reaction to Rai being unconscious and is pushing everyone away when they try and help him with what's bothering him ... Some how I don't think this is going to end well!
brissygirl chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
Yuna's mind control is wearing off very quickly and its causing her to have migraines and hallucinations; consequently she is having trouble differentiating between reality and the memories. This is totally plausible and could definitely happen in the comic eventually! Can't wait to see what Seira, Regis and M21 are going to do to help Frankenstein with the shrine. Really loving this story keep up the good work!
brissygirl chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
So the Mind Control that wiped the kids memories is starting to wear off and causing Yuna to hallucinate. The plot thickens!
brissygirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
So Yuna is hallucinating now... what's going to happen next? I get the feeling Shonwoo is going to confront M21 about what happened with Yuna the night before.
brissygirl chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
I can totally see Frankenstein being a walking zombie while Rai is unconscious. You've portrayed everyone's concern really well, very believable.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
Just recently discovered Nobelesse and have started reading the faction. I really like your story. I was wondering if you were going to continue with it? I'd like to see it continue. Anyway, great writing.
Laryna6 chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Oh dear, his heart is acting up because he only mostly didn't need the pills, didn't he? Rai awakening him meant he could go without them due to the healing factor, but now he's lost that power along with the improved transformation? And he's absolutely not going to bother Frankenstein about his health while he needs to focus on Rai...

And being in pain/having something go wrong in their bodies does tend to make people shorter-tempered - not to mention that the last time he felt this way was before he joined the household, when his life had a lot more stress... like M-24 being in danger of dying, the way Rai is now...

I'm also interested in what happens when they find out Suyi's getting memories back, because the first thing she'd get is M-21 nearly dying to protect them. He got stabbed, etc. - maybe that's why he seems to be in pain/getting heart attacks now, from saving them?
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
One issue - this chapter is from Yuna's POV, so why is Frankensteing 'drinking in the image of his master?'

Unless it's a sign she's already starting to remember?
M3gan15xo chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
This is brilliant! I really hope you consider continuing it sometime in the future, I would love to know what happens next! I hope everything is well xoxo
MonsterCat777 chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
This is so well done, I really hope you continue it.
Shiary chapter 19 . 11/4/2014