Reviews for The New House
Kim Shane Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
What a great story! I was disappointed it was a dream, too.:( Hope you keep writing, there aren't enough Kim & Shane stories.
1Curlytopq chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really don't know where to begin here. You picked one of my favorite scenes to introduce this love scene and though I suspected you were toying with us all along, it felt real straight up until Kimberly awakes to the sound of the phone ringing—her mother. There's something very heartbreaking and seamlessly real about that. A nice subtle nod to the issues btw the two women budding underneath the surface. The dream so vivid within the mind and heart of this blind woman smacking against the reality of her world of darkness. So harkens to " Every night in my dreams, I see you so clearly and every morning I awake and I see nothing." You really capture their intimacy and the intensity of this couple's passion without being over the top with graphic and off-putting imagery. The erotic nature lies squarely with who they are, revealing Kim's thoughts/questions, and using your words both judiciously and effortlessly over a couple sharing pate and a bottle of wine. It's ALL in the way you tell it and Bravo! I need a nice Pinot right about now. ;-)
Kristine1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh my, how wonderful was this story? A classy love scene for a classy couple. Putting on best Kimberly Irish voice, "warms the cockles of me heart this does . . ."
5 stars my dear, 5 stars.
Page27 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great scene! How about another?