Reviews for The Power of Twelve
TirzahTheWriter chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Mine is Aquarius. She's boss...
DO chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
:O

Great story! I somehow get chills and happiness whenever I read this!
Thank u!
Plz write more
HushNowQuietNow chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
:-: every single time..I cry..beautiful..please update.
HoldMeShowIt chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Cool! Update soon!
XXLELXX chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
AHHH! Please write more!
Fairytaillover2404 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Please continue ! I love this story :)
LadyLucina28 chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
The heck?! What was that? Leave us like that huh? Please continue on I am loing this!
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Right, so it says you haven't updated this in a while, but please do! I love this story, it is so well written, and has so much emotion, and almost all of my favourite ships, so please update!
XAnimexBlossomXD chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
I love this story plz never ever leave it for a year like some other person did for their story
RX8R34 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
This is turning out to be awesome, can't wait for the next Chapter. XAnimexBlossomX you are one of my Favourite writers keep up the good work!
Afienasm chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Wow... really good. Keep going!
AnimeCorazon1997 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
this is incredinle :) continue please
a paper flower chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I love this story. All the NaLu, GaLe, and Loke x Aries moments make me want to explode with utter HAPPINESS and GIDDINESS. And the suspense...oooohhh...I cannot wait for the next chapter! Poor Levy...poor Lucy! Ahh! I need sleep at the moment (it's 2am), but you story is too amazing! Well, actually, I NEED sleep. Just like I NEED the next chapter. So, yeah! Update soon! :D
Pikaskye chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
ah, sorry I'm late! I've been so busy lately. [in fact, I shouldn't even be reading this and instead typing up a new chappy for T.C... *sighs* well, things can't be helped...} Although, you can't even describe how happy I was when recvieved the update alert. HOW DARE SENKA TOUCH LEVY! I swear, I'll kill her myself if she touches my most-similar-to-me fav character. YAY LUCY'S BACK TO LUCY!