Reviews for Until I Tear You Apart
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Ha! Too funny!
nobody chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
please im begging at you please write more about this is my first daikeru i like
don't care chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
hahahaha so funny, I mean a daikeru pairing is always full points and mimato are almost full points. when are you goanna make the next chapter 'cause I can't wait
can't think chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
HAHAHAHA!
shiizuu chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
*w* GOD I LOVE YOUR FIC ! PLS UPDATE SOON ! XD
RESCUExMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
hah! this was so funny! i loved it!
Nathanaelle chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
this is great! would love it if you would conitnue

dunno if you ever read this, but, I really like this (especially the daikeru hints )

xoxox
sharp23 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
this is really funny update please
SashaBatTzion chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Please update soon! This is such a funny story! Please update soon! Pretty,pretty please with a cherry and sugar and chocolate chips and almonds and pecons and Daisuke and Yamato and Takeru and Taichi and raisins and all sorts of good stuf on top! pweasy-weezy-squeezy? PLEASE!
Chibi Neko-chan chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
OMG... this is just too funny... I can't wait until you post up the next chappie...
Flutterby Ashes chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
Yay! I'm loving this! ::waves a Daikeru flag:: They need to have this like awesome make out session on some ride...like the It's A Small World ride! lol, I digress. Welp, I'm looking forward to more from you. And yes, Marching Band DOES kcik asphalt...'specially them awesome clarinets...and then those wonderful oboes in concert band...(no, I don't play clarinet and oboe). Great story! Byes!

-Sami
LostAngel2 chapter 2 . 7/13/2002
WOW! I couldn't stop laughing! Please Get to the babys! Update soon! _
SkyeLight2x1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Heya!

You really should continue this - it's really good!

Please continue? I *love* Daikeru, it's my favourite Digimon pairing!

Much better than Yamachi (I like Yamato as the dominant partner) as that is

such an overused pairing, though still good.

You really should update this!

Skye
karot chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
takesuke all the way :D yay i luv em. mm mmore naughtyness in the next ones :D please please please oh oh and cant wait to read next part! :D
HitomiKariLi chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
Hahaha :breaths: Hahaha, still laughing :breaths again lol:

This fic was great, I hope u write the next chapter soon, that was so funny. (o)