Reviews for The Garden
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 5/14
because he still exists in the past.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
time, lets see here, he was sealed in the future, not the past, thus why twilight princess happens in the child timeline, while wind waker happens in the adult timeline.
Lady Kiridia chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Hmm, I never considered that the sacred realm was timeless. All the versions I've read had Link and Zelda blabbing to the king and Ganondorf was arrested before he could do anything. I like it! Good job.
LK
The Hero of Time 1998 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You know what I said when I finished reading this?
"Oh man, I LOVE THIS!"
No joke, I said that so loud my mum came into my room.
I love this so much. *looks at own profile name*
Oh...uh...eheheh...
ichigoxryou2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaw. This is super cute! I think you did a really good job portraying both of their characters. It wasn't OC at all. :D Good job!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Dow if only that DID happen in the game! *Sigh* any way your story was very well put together and not to "mushy", which for me, is the perfect story. Please continue writing, chow!
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
No it is not perferect but it is still very good and i like it
Draco122
Soulfire91 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Very adorable and a perfect ending for a great beginning.
zeldamaster8472 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I enjoyed it. The idea that Link and Zelda would feel the "adult" feelings of love but would express them in childlike ways is right on, I think. The only thing that ever really bothered me about OOT was the ending. I always thought they should have expressed their feelings for each other, either before OR after she sends him back through time.

I like it!
Celestial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
ok. alot of people say that when Link returns to the garden he tells Zelda of Ganondorks plans and they tell the king. back then. eyewitness reports were the only form of true proof. good one shot. later
The Mistress of Fire chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
DAAAWW SO CUTE!

P.S. When you're talking in no one's point of view, it's called 3rd Person. Just a little tip for future refrence :)