Reviews for Paradise
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Can u pleaaaasssse make moreeee
Zavarie Clemens chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
This is good stuff mostly, although I'd like to point out that, in the movie, almost ALL of the teenagers in Bomont seem to ride motorcycles, especially when they go out to the warehouse.
footloosefan chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Its Bomont Virginia
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
ok some ideas for u. have tony fall in love with ariel, chuck come back hearing about the baby and have him be in love with ariel and have chuck be a changed man. also ariel break up with ren so his life dosent get ruined by the baby, leaving ren heaheartbroken, spending his days doing nothing except for getting ways to get back together with ariel. tony and chuck have emotional fights over Ariel, since both being in love with her. ariel has feelings for all three of the men in her life, but she will always love ren the most. after ariel discovers that she isnt actually pregnant, she goes to rens place to tell ren the news, but ren is gone, having not being able to be there for ariel since they r broken up, so he realized that he was not good enough for ariel, and he knows she will be safe considering the fact that two men were in love with her as well as him. later ariel gets closer to chuck and tony having dating tony leaving chuck trying to get her back every second he is alive. while calling rusty using tonys phone, she sees messages from a contact labeled ren. she looks at the conversation, and the most recent one was from earlier that day having questions from ren like, is she ok, I havent moved on, i need her, ariel is my one true love, and other texts talking about how he sits in his basement doing nothing but picture her in his head. ren comes back and ren and ariel get married and do everything together.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
AMAZING! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Please update! I need to know wht happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
i absolutely lov this story. espicially the rusty and wiliard parts. please update asap!

Sorry for any typos...it's really hard to type from a Kindle Touch. ;)
Jessie chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
this is amazing! I just played Ariel last week for our school's production of Footloose and This is an amazing Sequel!
MissMay chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
So great! More please!
UPlover chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I love this musical and story so much! Can't wait for more!
louisluv218 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is really cool! I was just in Footloose over the summer. I just told my former castmates about this and told them to check it out. I like this a lot.
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I love Ren and Ariel together I love how hes so protective and he's looking out for her its so sweet :) keep it coming!
clato4eva15 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Wow! I'm reading this because my school put on footloose just two weeks ago and I'm still quite attached to it so I'm reading fnfic about it. The boys in the cast thought that Chuck raped Ariel but we didn't get any specifics in the scripts so we were left in the dark. This fills in all the gaps for me and I would absolutely love it if you continued this fanfic!
Jennyanydots chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Jenny likey! More please!
Jennyanydots
lauraosnes chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is an awesome story. I can't wait to read more!