Reviews for The Kiss That Changed Everything
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 6/23
Interesting. Can't wait for more.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 6/20
Interesting story ya got here! I'd love to see it continued soon!
aar60493 chapter 2 . 3/12
Great story! The premise is new and the couple is very interesting I would love to see more of it. It is a shame that it is so short as it is. Hope to see more of from this story soon.
arm chapter 2 . 1/20
Interesting enough hopefully it will be updated regularly seeing as most authors just a bad one their work half way thru. Such a waste of effort and talent... How about making naruto improve in strength and intellect in all skills of the ninja using Kate bunshin early
zachary12 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
nice job do more
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
deathincarnate65 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
please continue this as you can i want to see where this goes
Mathrim chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
from what i have read so far of this story it seems to have been pretty well written. it seems to have a good start and looks like it could be a great story. i just have one question. Are you ever going to finish? i dont mean to sound rude or anything, i started reading this story, shortly after the second chapter came out. as i was going through my list of stories today i noticed that this one still hasnt been updated. i just thought i would ask about it before i deleted it out of que.
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
can yu update this sooner this time please
Taiki chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I like this. I hope to read more soon.
theronjohn325 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Please update with more soon, I want to know what happens next.
Akamatt chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This story has great potential, keep it up.
smokeapound chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
ok update soon
crashbreaka chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Your chapters are a little short but your style really captured my attention. Great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013