Reviews for The Trials Of A Beast
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
It sounds exactly like how it would have been in the book . In other words , Ah-mazingly Awesome.
Tiger DeRanged chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I am glad to hear that your dad has gotten better and you have my prayers that he makes a full recovery. I am absolutly amazed you could make such an amazing chapter after something like that happening and you are now officially one of my idols! ;) Thank you soo much for posting this and take your time it is most definately worth the wait! I love your style and this story is turning into quite the story. I love it and can't wait for more! :D Happy writing and good luck!
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Well done!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
So when does Harry come into the story?
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Eep! :D I really really hope you write more soon! :) I love how you went into actual detail & pretty much started from the beginning. So I can assume this will be a long story, since the pairing is Remus\Harry? I love long stories heh ' I actually wasn't going to seek this out, because I personally like completed stories, I have the horrible tendency to become impatient quickly, but when I read the description and saw you adopted it, I immediately googled you haha :) I really love your point of view and style of writing as well, can't wait for an update! :)
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 1 . 8/21/2012