Reviews for A Name He Could Do Without
Chaoticchainslol chapter 1 . 4/2
... Oho hohoho HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Psh konoha's yellow flasher HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL
John Smith chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
LOL I died, what a great take on that nickname. xD Thanks for writing this! It's simple but hilarious, and the comedic timing is phenomenal.
knightinred chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Stupid sexy Minato! *nosebleed*
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
OH MY GOD. HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA POOR MINATO!

That's kind of horrible, though. I mean, what if he was sitting on the toilet? D: Ew. Okay, never mind. Forget I said that. That's kind of gross.

Keep up the awesome work! This was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Always wandered what would happen if he got summoned at the wrong time.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
LOL! The infamous, nefarious, devious, flashing Hokage.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Konoha's Yellow Flasher... lol.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
hahahahahaha! I've thought of all the variations on the Yellow Flash that could arise from...odd circumstances before, but not written about them. LOL
Withered Pages chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was a great laugh, actually though, I love your style, some people try to write by implying stuff and they always get it horribly wrong, but this was perfect.
Red888 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLL)
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
At least Iwa is more disgusted with Minato then they hate him.
YafahShira chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hahhaha
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Pfft...soo, what was the name given? I'm guessing it not something along the lines of "sexy naked blodie Yondaime" right? I wish I could see Minato wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Bloody waterfall of a nosebleed i can assure you that.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Yellow f-flasher *falls over laughing hysterically*
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/28/2012