Reviews for Road To Itachi!
AzuChan753 chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh, my! This fic was indeed hilarious. Itachi sure is naughty and so is everyone else LOL.
Cody-kun chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my god. I'm crying.
This was just...beautiful. I can't stop laughing, holy mother of God.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
O.O..., ...ugh...I...*passes out from blood loss, among other things*... :)
ILoveIta-Kun chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
HA HA HA HA! OH MY GOSH I LOVED IT! It was HILARIOUS! Where did you come up with this?! I think your more twisted than I am! Naruto and Itachi sound like man-whores! XD
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
XDDDDDDDDD *dying from laughter the entire time* OMG I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! This is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever read on here! Here's some yaoi muffins *hands them over* good work -
JuJu-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh my god. Perfection. And . . . the feels . . . Ohmigod I was laughing so hard during this!
Tokoyo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hahahahahaha This is FUCKING AWESOME!
da fuck...I just...can't stop the tears from coming out,seriously...
I think I'm gonna go read it again,lol
VioletWylde chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Uchiha pride has got to be the best euphemism for penis ever. Fun fic. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I don't usually read things like this.. But holy shit that was funny as Hell and I can sure say I enjoyed it.
blag08 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN... XD
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMG AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC!

"But I thought Zetsu said Sasuke died as well,"
"Oh, he's alive," Itachi begins to chuckle sinisterly,"My boner tells me it is so,"

THAT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ :D I seriously died from laughter! Great work! I usually don't like stories like this, but this was epic!
DESATIVADOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved ... No words to describe one of the most perverted fics I've read both, congratulations! The way I like it! kiss
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Personally, I LOVE it!
Itachis IS a sex-god!
XD
Hell yeah! Respect it bitches!
Btw, chapter 591 was one of the best!
Arithena chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Damn! Itachi is a psychopathic sex addicted!
guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, I wasn't having fangasm ehehe i sure do do was pssing and laughing my ass off at this story XD

Mhmmm...so, this is what the canon naruto characters are like when they are being completely sex maniacs hahaha XD