Reviews for A Murder Of Mass
dubbel0 chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
awdome story man good to see the swedish geting some exersize.
priceless22 chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
This is really good
The Harrinator chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
Fun fact: before reading this, I'd never seen written Swedish. Good story so far, I liked what you did with Quarian appearance a lot. Helluva lot better than what Bioware "attempted".
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I never thought Swedes spoke German. I've seen enough WWII movies and the Muppets to firmly differentiate between a Nazi and the Swedish Chef.
Ernest.Shippinglane89 chapter 14 . 4/21/2017
Well i'll be. Found this buried in my update list. Musta missed it.

Don't be too hard on yourself, this chapter is just fine. I like how you make Ash seem alot less dorky and melodramatic.
ShmokeyDaBear chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
Knew it was Shaw the second LOTR was referenced. This chapter had me in fucking stitches.
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
I'm German myself and I'm wondering where you heard this?
Also nice abrupt starter, not the best i've seen but I've read several hundred, just shy of a thousand, fics so it's not too big a surprise. Definitely above average for a second fic so good job. Maybe add a bit more description unless it's too big of a spoiler.
Chiefcornstalk chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
This my good sir is perhaps one of the best damn Mass Effect fanfics I hav ever had the extreme pleasure of reading. I'll be greedily awaiting the next chapter
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 14 . 2/21/2017
Think what will hold? HEY YOU'RE BACK!
Mr. Exterminatus chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
Well, I'm glad to see this isn't dead,
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
These guys do not sound like the good guys
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Man... I'm gotta say I have never read anything like this on Fanfics. I need more
DARKLORDVADER chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
yo, when is your new chapters coming out?
DARKLORDVADER chapter 13 . 4/22/2016