Reviews for The Jinchuuriki and the Demon Cat
hahahaha i loved this 3
Zlatka chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Interesting :D
Kai19 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Only one chapter left, right? I hope that difficult scene stops bing so difficult for you soon! I wanna see how this ends! Like if Hari finally reveals he's a person or something... Could just imagine everyone's reaction... Especially if they find out that it was because of Kiba that so many of the genin teams got torn up (with the whole 'pull his tail' thing)! Anyway, hope to read more soon!
Pinksakura200 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
This is awesome! Can't wait for more! :)
Jay-Zeus chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Love this fic
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
lovely. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
nieka1995901 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I love this story! Its so funny!
Cerebella Kennor chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
So, so weird... but hilarious as well.
droga1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
That was funny. Big dog Akamaru got tied up by a small cat. That is hilarious.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Awww. This is really cute. n_n Will there be more? I don't see a complete status on this fic so. . .are you planning to write more? c: I love Tora and Hari's friendship bahaha. :'D And Harry and Naruto are just so cute. X3
Hahp Ends chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
For a reason I cannot put my finger on, this is one of the best fics that I have read that involved (invincible demon cat) Tora. Maybe because of Hari?

This is just an idea, but could you create a situation where Hari ends up in the Bingo Book, and be internationally recognized as a most terrifying being you don't want to ever cross paths with. The village can treat the Tora missions as training, I mean if a cat can take down your ninja (even though her accomplice is supposedly a summon) with little problem, then you should up their training.

Thank you for the chapter.
Fullmoon2335 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Funny! :D (insert evil smiles).
Blood Drgn chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
OMG! That was funny as hell. I don't think anyone has come up with such a funny and unique cross over. Are you planning on another chapter or sequal? If not you really should! Anyways keep up the great writting!
ans90jas10 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012