Reviews for Chuck vs Lockdown
baldcoder chapter 6 . 7/14
Really great story! Just think how the show would have changed if this had been part of the plot line. That would have been... Great! ;)
Deathzbreath chapter 6 . 5/21
Excellent story gentlemen thank you for writing it!
katibabe chapter 6 . 5/2
1st... write more together! You guys play off eachother so well! all the way down to the editors notes. 2nd... I'm not sure about the theme but if I had to guess it would be 'breaking the fourth wall' 3rd... This was amazing! 5th... Sequel? anyone, anyone? Bueler? 6th... the way you so discretely embed references to other episodes like with "lou's sister" is genius. 7th... 8th... 9th... 10th... I just wanted an even ten listed. please write more!
devious418 chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Great story, great idea.
michaelfmx chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Great fun read Doc and Nick. Thanks for this. Worth the read for any reader.
reynanuy chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
I've read longer fics, with better characterization and story; but I've never read a fic as good as this one. The end result is simply more than the sum of it's parts. It's short, sweet, sprinkled with action and funny; the best version of the show in my opinion. So congratulations, you have written what is to me the best Chuck fic here. I feel like I should give you a medal or something ;) In any case great work and thanks for sharing it with us.
fairsailor chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Perfectly good CIA agent, and you broke her.

Man, that is a killer line!
Kina Kalamari chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Oh my goodness. The end of this was absolutely perfect. I mean, the rest of the fic was awesome, but that last section moved beyond awesome and stepped into the territory of epic.

Just curious — did you guys do this without actually knowing what the other person was going to write? If that's the case, kudos to you for coming out with something this cohesive. My sister and I tried to collaborate that way once, and it was the most inane drivel on the planet. (We were going paragraph by paragraph, though, which might have had something to do with it.)

Anyway, loved this story. Great job, both of you. :)
CaryR chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Rereading every story by you and Doc in Oz just because they are so good. Thank you and best wishes for the holidays.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
You guys are fan-freaking-tastic. I don't know what else to say, really, except that I thoroughly enjoyed everything, all the way down to the witty authors' notes. WELL DONE!
Roger chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it.
rphe chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
fabulous story. laugh out loud funny, and really well integrated given that you wrote separately as you did. its all good, but I think you write Casey particularly well. the deadpan delivery of some of his lines was just brilliant, and so typical of the character at his best. no idea about the theme - maybe denial? on reflection maybe we need more chapters to work it out. after all, it seems perfectly set up for a sequel ...
KryptonitePoison chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
This was a great chapter. I loved Chuck feeling of Sarah's side of the bed and thinking last night was a dream and wishing Sarah was there. And then she came in and caught him and said she did the same thing. But how could she when he was still in the bed? Three variations later. I'm not sure what that ment but I liked it. Chuck would have stopped if he knew breakfast was getting cold? I wouldn't have you can always reheat breakfast. I love how Casey knew they had finely done it, his "about time" made me laugh. I love Chuck blurting it out, and Sarah slapping herself. I'm glad Casey was ok with it. The cyanide capsule bit was funny. I love Bechman saying it's about time. I'm glad she was ok with it. Sarah's reaction to hearing that was hilarious. I love Sarah's squee, and how exited she got. And how she wanted to go shopping with Ellie to buy stuff. Yes Sarah, your a real girl now. No, I don't think tranqing her would stop her. When I get back from shopping we're going to have a ton of sex. I love Ellies squee, but when did she get home and what did Sarah tell her? Chuck wanting to stay in the CIA bothers me because I would be afraid something bad would happen to Sarah. I mean, look what happened on the show. And yes Sarah you are AMAZING in bed! Thank you for this story, please write another.
Doc in Oz chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Ah, pillow fondlage. That takes me….. nevermind. You’re right, it’s like Ellie and Devon were just forgotten by lazy writers.

“No battle plan survives meeting the enemy.” Proof – Chuck’s outburst to Casey after Sarah’s careful planning.

You once commented that I can write Roan so you can hear him speak. You, Beckman, the same thing. The clincher is the word ‘do.’

In a deleted scene from chapter one, I wrote where Ellie ‘plozed’ at the news of Sarah moving in. I am so glad I didn’t post that, because your Sarah hitting resonance is now my favorite mental image. And the eggbeater. What is it about women and comforters (that’s the fluffy thing around the base of the bed, right)?

And have I mentioned how glad I am that you asked for the last chapter? Because the scene with Sarah both missing the white picket fence and noting how Chuck had been needing this to move on was both moving brilliant.

Oh, and Sarah’s assessment of her prowess in bed? Inspired. And never ever ever argue with her about that.
ersk4 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Back in the old, original "Star Trek" days, it was big deal and often fun when they made Spock do "un-Vulcan" like things. Sarah's reaction to Beckman's "It's about time!" was certainly on the level with that. What a great and fun scene. Sure would have loved to have seen that on the TV series. Great and fun chapter!