Reviews for The Direwolf's Love
Hannibal Lectrice chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
great story
ProTaggingProperly chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
Too nice for ASoIaF/GOT. Sure you are writing fanfiction, but can you, please, respect some integral concepts of the original works. No wonder GRRM disfavors fanfiction. You make something that is a tale of political intrigue with a side dish of fantasy in a Medieval setting seems so silly and childish. Hope you improve on it. Goodluck.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2017
I want to like it but you never go into detail how Robert didnt kill her. The biggest thing agains tthe story is that
BigWilly526 chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
Wait how the fuck does Rhaegar have a Dragon, and after the mad king you would assume that no more Incest would be obviuos yet he married viserys to his daughter, fucking dragons
monkey kix ass chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
i really enjoyed reading what you've written so far of this story. hope you get around to updating again soon.
patty.clark.792 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Just when I think this story can't get anymore ridiculous, IT DOES. It's funny even though I don't think the humor is intentional. It's a hodgepodge of crap, but it's funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Not being mean but, I'm being honest the plot is just confusing to me because how your changing the main characters backgrounds and how the story is more about the OC's than Jon and Dany since the OC's got introdroced
Aurang Orlong Severian chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
everyone is a bit too understanding and nice in this fic. it is frustrating how many people these days want stories to be completely gritty and humorless, but you swing too far into the opposite direction. also, the dialogue is horrendous.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
ok this makes no sense, it makes absolutely no sense for jon to be Roberts son. Its confirmed canon that on is lyanna and rhaegars son, while this fic may have been started before that, it was still obvious. Robert was also a pig of an before the rebellion, the only way lyanna could have a child him is if he raped her.
The Wandering Reader chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
All I can say is...

Wat.

The potential of a Robert Lyanna Jon plot is intriguing, although it was poorly executed here, nayhaps a few major rewrites to the story once you're eventually done with it to make it more ASOIAFy. But that's a suggestion mate, it's up to you on what to do with your fic.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
too fluffy for GoT, everything was way too good and people were way too understanding and compromising instead of pain in ass that this doesn't looks good. Ned is a good man but why would he allow Lyanna on her mad love conquest? isn't this enough that 2 of her family members are dead that now she going to align with crown prince again? knowing she's have to take blow to Ned once again in war -_-/ doesn't makes sense to me. She should be kept in prison of her standards. stupid foolish bitch got thousands killed, raped and worse.
doRodrigo chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
azphxbrd chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
I like this story very much. I the way you ended chapter 20,I'll have to wait to the next update,make it a good one.
Maricris chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
ariabellaangelofmusic: Thank you for giving me something to read to past the time. I've read your story from the very first chapter. I am amazed by your creativity and your imagination. I have a lot to thank you for but to sum it all up: Thank you for not giving up on your story. Because of it I would never have met my husband who is the actual fan of your story. He was the one who got me into it and is addicted to the OCs of your story. the gentleman who had made a rather long review: My little boy was able to walk at 7 months and two weeks and is now as active as a bunny around the house at 1 year old. Keeps running all over a place. Children have a way of growing so fast. As a parent I live with thought of losing the baby I hold in my arms become a boy as time goes by.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
To the person below, actually some babies can already walk at that age, the youngest I know of was 8 months old. Also, the summary is not that bad (I have read worse).