Reviews for The Direwolf's Love
emrysthelurker chapter 3 . 8/18
Too nice for ASoIaF/GOT. Sure you are writing fanfiction, but can you, please, respect some integral concepts of the original works. No wonder GRRM disfavors fanfiction. You make something that is a tale of political intrigue with a side dish of fantasy in a Medieval setting seems so silly and childish. Hope you improve on it. Goodluck.
I want to like it but you never go into detail how Robert didnt kill her. The biggest thing agains tthe story is that
BigWilly526 chapter 5 . 1/12
Wait how the fuck does Rhaegar have a Dragon, and after the mad king you would assume that no more Incest would be obviuos yet he married viserys to his daughter, fucking dragons
monkey kix ass chapter 20 . 1/3
i really enjoyed reading what you've written so far of this story. hope you get around to updating again soon.
patty.clark.792 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Just when I think this story can't get anymore ridiculous, IT DOES. It's funny even though I don't think the humor is intentional. It's a hodgepodge of crap, but it's funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Not being mean but, I'm being honest the plot is just confusing to me because how your changing the main characters backgrounds and how the story is more about the OC's than Jon and Dany since the OC's got introdroced
Aurang Orlong Severian chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
everyone is a bit too understanding and nice in this fic. it is frustrating how many people these days want stories to be completely gritty and humorless, but you swing too far into the opposite direction. also, the dialogue is horrendous.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
ok this makes no sense, it makes absolutely no sense for jon to be Roberts son. Its confirmed canon that on is lyanna and rhaegars son, while this fic may have been started before that, it was still obvious. Robert was also a pig of an before the rebellion, the only way lyanna could have a child him is if he raped her.
The Wandering Reader chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
All I can say is...

Wat.

The potential of a Robert Lyanna Jon plot is intriguing, although it was poorly executed here, nayhaps a few major rewrites to the story once you're eventually done with it to make it more ASOIAFy. But that's a suggestion mate, it's up to you on what to do with your fic.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
too fluffy for GoT, everything was way too good and people were way too understanding and compromising instead of pain in ass that this doesn't looks good. Ned is a good man but why would he allow Lyanna on her mad love conquest? isn't this enough that 2 of her family members are dead that now she going to align with crown prince again? knowing she's have to take blow to Ned once again in war -_-/ doesn't makes sense to me. She should be kept in prison of her standards. stupid foolish bitch got thousands killed, raped and worse.
doRodrigo chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
azphxbrd chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
I like this story very much. I the way you ended chapter 20,I'll have to wait to the next update,make it a good one.
Maricris chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
ariabellaangelofmusic: Thank you for giving me something to read to past the time. I've read your story from the very first chapter. I am amazed by your creativity and your imagination. I have a lot to thank you for but to sum it all up: Thank you for not giving up on your story. Because of it I would never have met my husband who is the actual fan of your story. He was the one who got me into it and is addicted to the OCs of your story. the gentleman who had made a rather long review: My little boy was able to walk at 7 months and two weeks and is now as active as a bunny around the house at 1 year old. Keeps running all over a place. Children have a way of growing so fast. As a parent I live with thought of losing the baby I hold in my arms become a boy as time goes by.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
To the person below, actually some babies can already walk at that age, the youngest I know of was 8 months old. Also, the summary is not that bad (I have read worse).
Bobywhy chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I'm going to be honest your summary of this story sucks. I read this and expect the first and only big change to be Ned fostering Dany and the rest of the changes to follow being after effects to that decision. Instead you make it so that Rhaegar lives because some made up look alike took his place, both of Elia's children live, Lyanna herself survives labor, and Robert is Jon's father. How does Ned saving Dany lead to Rhaegar surviving and all these other changes. The simple answer they don't. Honestly I despise your portrayal of Lyanna. I can deal with her surviving labor and chalk it up to good karma, what I can't deal with is her surviving labor, having Robert's kid ( I'm pretty certain that the only reason you had it be Robert's was because if Jon was Rhaegar's then he would be Dany's nephew and you don't like the idea of writing an incest story), and squirming her way out of the marriage contract all in one convenient little package. Honestly did Robert rape her or something because I have personally always believed Lyanna to be the type to castrate anyone who would even make an attempt to bed her unwillingly. The second chapter makes it seem like (Robert was definitely drunk and considering how I view Lyanna you can see why I think she would have to be too) they both got drunk and ended up sleeping together and while not ideal it is certainly not unforgivable and since it was a shared mistake it was even less of a big deal than Lyanna seems to think it is. Also considering that Jon is at most a year old how is he walking let alone running in this story. Finally how in the world is Lyanna so upbeat. I mean seriously her running away has led to the death's of her father and brother by her "love's" father and a war that ended in the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of others and she behaves as if that doesn't matter. By the way Rhaegar asking for a separation from Elia is unlikely (since my knowledge of most divorces in their history ended up with the wife's execution. This precedent was set by Maegor the Cruel third king of the Iron throne) and "the grounds that she can no longer bear him any children" carry no weight since she already bore him a daughter and a son or in their terms a daughter and an heir meaning she has done her wifely duties and their marriage is cemented regardless of her being incapable of having other children. The only way he could reasonably remarry is if his son died and he therefore needed a wife to give him an heir. When you further take into consideration that ending the marriage is likely to cause bad blood between the Crown and Dorne and you have more reason not to go through with a divorce/separation especially if he tried to disinherit his children as well. To tell you the truth Lyanna and Robert having drunk sex is a helluva lot more forgivable than Rhaegar cheating on his wife and trying to leave her for another woman without just cause. I also have a difficult time believing that Lyanna would be so loose with her story of having gone to Rhaegar willingly considering the war and how negatively that would have others see her. Honestly Winterfell is probably the least safe place in Westeros for her if you consider how many people lost loved ones in the war as a result of her actions.