Reviews for The Direwolf's Love
VelkanxRose 4 da win.
gottahavekyuubi chapter 13 . 1/4
was that song in tagalog? or was it visaya? omg it seemed like filipino! lmao but Great story! I'm enjoying it alot!
Lillyviolet chapter 18 . 1/4
Beautiful chapter 3 Loved it :)
Anarra chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
very strange chapter, update soon
LightP chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
To Fire:
Though you give a good point but the story is more complex, it is actually two stories weaved into one, and to clarify what is going on “due to some interferences, the natural events that happened in the game of thrones have altered. Some, if left alone, will have disastrous effects. Liam and his acquaintances are there to insure that, even though thing are different, the end results will still be similar or better.” Also some OC are temporary and will only appear in one or two chapters. As for some of OC s being OP, the true enemy of this story is actually also OP. Also the author wishes to try something new, to keep things “unpredictable”.
And be prepared, for things will get more interesting.
Fire chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
The story had a good start but now it is kind of over the top. Your Oc's are the real problem here you see they are typical mary sue's with ridiculous powers but this is not the main problem there are just too many of them there are now so many characters that the story seems to lose it's flow. Around chapter 8 you started with all these before it where really good i just want to say that with all this powerfull gods, faceless man and other super beeings the fight is useless becouse what can there enemies really do against all this.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
My comment to the death of Joffery:

Good Riddance to a piece of garbage!
dhh chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
You have too meany things going on and too many OC(?)..
LightP chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Please note that I was the one who wrote the massage after this, which had no name, I forgot to write it.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
For those who read the reviews:

We apologize for the another long delay, The author was busy with Midterms and Finals, as well as working on a play for school. The author also suffered from Writer's Block which lengthened the delay.

We hope for your patience and that you will still follow this story.

Have a nice day (and/or night). :)
RandomEnigma chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
The dinner scene was hilarious!
I feel sorry for Cypris she doesn't seem to be that bad at least she has some care for Rose. Also the new OCs were interesting. I can't wait and see what happens after Rose's resurrection.
andy-chan24 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Never imagined that Sansa and Theon would actually make a good pair. Galing mo, dude. :D
LightP chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
For those who read the reviews:

We apologize for the long delay during these past months, the author got a little bit of writer's block and was sick just a few weeks back. This story will still continue but may take a little while due to some changes on the original idea for the chapter.

We hope for your patience and that you will still follow this story.

Have a nice day (and/or night). :)
Poppy chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful story! But what happened to Sansa after she was freed?
RandomEnigma chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
After reading this chapter a few more times I realized something incredible!. I won't say anything to spoil thing but I have to say Liam is something else for being able to call THEM to help.