Reviews for Facts, Just the Facts
FindingHeya chapter 17 . 7/5
Kinda lost me in the middle with the whole Blair Jo thing as I came for Rizzles story mostly. But overall good story
FindingHeya chapter 10 . 6/30
This is nicely written, but I have to admit I didn't like the fast jump from emotional and unsure Maura to her saying all of those sexual things to Jane, before getting any reassurances.
Sorry.
roaringturtle1 chapter 17 . 6/2
One last time in case I wasn't clear before. This story is FREAKIN' AWESOME. Thanks so much 3
roaringturtle1 chapter 15 . 6/2
Sweet baby jeezus this just keeps getting better!
roaringturtle1 chapter 13 . 6/2
Best. Twist. EVER. (!) Oh my gosh I'm still laughing with delight! Really just speechless. The lieutenant and her high society wife. BRILLIANT. FREAKIN' BRILLIANT.
:-D
roaringturtle1 chapter 10 . 6/2
Aw yeah! Get her Maura! And the crowd goes wild! I love how you keep the humor rolling no matter what- totally authentic. It really squeezed my heart when Jane told Maura "You are easy to love". I'd bet nobody ever told her that before 3
roaringturtle1 chapter 9 . 6/2
Agent Dean. No. Nope no no no. Nooo.
roaringturtle1 chapter 6 . 6/2
DUN DUN DUN!
I enjoyed your story, thank you.
carmdian chapter 17 . 5/23/2020
Enjoyed this story. You did a great job with Maura’s precise and often technical speech. I see you haven’t posted any more storied in a long time. I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing this story.
ainesle chapter 17 . 5/1/2020
I truly enjoyed this story ... thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2020
Hilarity ensues
Kristy chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
This is funny. In a way. Jane can't catch a break
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
Amazing story. Absolutely loved Jo, Blair, and their girls and how they fit so well with R&I characters
snow123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Such a great story - I loved how well thought out the plot is and how you portray the caracters :) Thank you for your efforts and for sharing, I've had a great time reading.