Reviews for Facts, Just the Facts
CallMeAddicted chapter 4 . 9/24
Ok…I’m late reading this story, but I’m completely hooked. At first I was little offended, being a NYer when Jane kept saying there was something wrong with the new lieu because people from the Bronx don’t have money (as if she couldn’t just make good money on her or have investments or be an heiress). Once I got over that and I read the part where the guy at the gym called the lieu Ms. Largo, I knew exactly who she was and I got excited as hell. Can’t wait to read the rest.
Zipzapperdoodles chapter 5 . 8/1
Rofl sharing that glass of Champagne had me laugh so hard. Thank you for this beautiful story. ;)
What a crack-up, the Lieutenant telling Jane to let Frost know she came by and he wasn't there. His reaction when Jane told him was funny!
Louise Hess chapter 17 . 6/14
Awesome story - - thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
Louise Hess chapter 13 . 6/14
I was expecting the Lt's wife to show up & was disappointed when she arrived alone. However, her entrance was perfect, on the arm of Jo.
Lomlette64 chapter 17 . 6/4
Loved this story. Well written. Thank you. Cheers ️️️
sally rally chapter 17 . 5/24
That was perfect. You had their personalities perfectly. You should write more. R&I is all I read. These are some of the best. Nice work.
sally rally chapter 8 . 5/24
Enjoying this very much, also.
lawlesseyes1 chapter 9 . 4/22
Oh Jane, how dopey of her to bow off for Gabriel,who just showed up. Pffft.
She still has her head up her ass.
FindingHeya chapter 17 . 7/5/2021
Kinda lost me in the middle with the whole Blair Jo thing as I came for Rizzles story mostly. But overall good story
FindingHeya chapter 10 . 6/30/2021
This is nicely written, but I have to admit I didn't like the fast jump from emotional and unsure Maura to her saying all of those sexual things to Jane, before getting any reassurances.
Sorry.
DirtyRobber21 chapter 17 . 6/2/2021
One last time in case I wasn't clear before. This story is FREAKIN' AWESOME. Thanks so much 3
DirtyRobber21 chapter 15 . 6/2/2021
Sweet baby jeezus this just keeps getting better!
DirtyRobber21 chapter 13 . 6/2/2021
Best. Twist. EVER. (!) Oh my gosh I'm still laughing with delight! Really just speechless. The lieutenant and her high society wife. BRILLIANT. FREAKIN' BRILLIANT.
:-D
DirtyRobber21 chapter 10 . 6/2/2021
Aw yeah! Get her Maura! And the crowd goes wild! I love how you keep the humor rolling no matter what- totally authentic. It really squeezed my heart when Jane told Maura "You are easy to love". I'd bet nobody ever told her that before 3