Reviews for Facts, Just the Facts
carmdian chapter 17 . 5/23
Enjoyed this story. You did a great job with Maura’s precise and often technical speech. I see you haven’t posted any more storied in a long time. I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing this story.
ainesle chapter 17 . 5/1
I truly enjoyed this story ... thanks!
Hilarity ensues
Kristy chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
This is funny. In a way. Jane can't catch a break
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
Amazing story. Absolutely loved Jo, Blair, and their girls and how they fit so well with R&I characters
snow123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Such a great story - I loved how well thought out the plot is and how you portray the caracters :) Thank you for your efforts and for sharing, I've had a great time reading.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
I have to say, I was a little afraid of reading this for some reason, but it proves to be an excellent reading.
I adore how you portrayed the characters, in fact, I adore every little bit of this story.

To the people that check the reviews before reading: Do yourself a favor and read this.
AOBZ chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
I absolutely adore this story. It is wonderfully written and your slow progress to a relationship is amazing. I love the new lieutenant too!

Ps- what kind of freaky psychic shit is that that Frost's date is named Nina! You wrote this in 2012... years before he gets replaced by a woman named Nina. So freaky!
BoereTannie chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
L
ynabolic chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
I love most of your stories but I think this one focused a tad bit much on the "other characters" and they kind of became the main/lead role especially "Jo" instead of the supporting characters (so to speak).
milagglad chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
Me encantó esta historia
Rufus98 chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
All of your R&I stories are very well written, and so beautiful! You bring all the characters to life, and it is very easy to imagine your work taking place in the R&I universe. Thank you for sharing these, and I wish you could maybe take another literary journey back to Boston someday
MarCor3 chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
Such, such a great read!
Loved the 'Facts of Life' nob of Jo and Blair, so wasn't expecting that, much later in the story!
*best storytelling*
Jade chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
I have read many Rizzoli & Isles fanfic and this one is, by far, the best! You have captured their characterization to the point of perfection. I absolutely loved this chapter and the depiction of their first kiss and intimate first time. You are an amazing writer!

To bad that your not one of the writer's of the show, because the way you write these two beautiful women is truly incredible!

I'm so thankful I ran across this very funny and romantic story! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story...on to the next chapter!
Jupiter chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
What a fantastic story so well told. Wonderful writing so beautifully in character with Jane and Maura. Loved the new characters too. You are such a gifted author and I enjoyed every minute of this well crafted story. More please ...