Reviews for Life As I Know It
please update!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
I hope you update soon
plnaj chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
Is there anyway that you'll be finishing this story? It was beautiful and its such a waste if you'll just ignore this.
Lea chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Hope u update soon! Or that was the end! Also I really like a new day awesome writer! And histories! Keep going with both please
leecia chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
It's getting so good! So happy for the update and can't wait to see what happens next :)
Viva33 chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
why do i get the feeling that something bad would happen to paige? Can't wait for more chapter, this is getting way too exciting, almost as if I'm watching it.
yulebrinner25 chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
Loving the funny interactions between all the girls. And the cute and sexy Paily moments. Glad they could talk about being honest with each other and get it all worked out. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :)
saii79 chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
I'm not surprised that the Hastings has a secret place in their basement, I would be disappointed the other way. So good to see that everyone support Paige, and Hanna as the mastermind, so funny, I love it. Thanks for the update. :)
UnguidedLight chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Awesome x totally loved it
saii79 chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
I love the dynamic between Paige and Caleb, I love their friendship, I love how you write their friendship. Stupid PLL writers, they screwed up this awesome duo. They should learn from you. ;) Thanks for the quick update, I really enjoyed it. :)
yulebrinner25 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Yay! So glad you're back. I've missed this story. Can't wait to see want happens next.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
So happy you updated I hope you keep updating it
Plamin24 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
So happy you're back with the story because I still remember what happened in the previos chapter so thank you for continuing and I hope you update soon