Reviews for This Might Get Awkward
Mary chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Please continue..
niafadra chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
great writing, hope you decide to continue the story
ayaoi08 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Hi, please update your story :( I was hoping for MORE chapters. And please please, cannot prolong my anticipation nymore. Thank you and nice alternative story. Trust me, if I were the director, I'd rather have that filmed than Jenna letting Matty kissed her /3 update soon please! Been waiting thanks!
TeamJake chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I'm team jake all the way! This is how it shouldve gone down, Jake was clearly te better man of the 2! Please please tell me u'll upload more to this story. I want the alternative ending, not the Matty version in the series :(
Farrahtink chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I love it I love it! I love awkward and this is perfect because i am SO team Jake!
sam-s9211 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
you are seriously an amazing writer! i love how you were able to put all their feelings perfectly on paper. especially stuff like what jake was feeling3 this is just amazing. i can't wait for more chapters!:)
and-u-know-it chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
awww i love it! wish this had happened too! i knew i wasn't the only jake fan!
kataragurl27 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
wow i love it and though it was so great
mellie32 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This is really good, I wish this is the direction the show would take. I am going to be very mad if she picks Matty. Please update soon!
foodieloovie92 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Please say there's more coming... soon? :D

It was nice and sweet and really making me wish that Jake is Jenna's ultimate choice. 3
blueberry24 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Awwww TeamJake!
OhhAPeiceOfCandy chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
i love this, THIS IS HOW THE END OF THE EPISODE SHOULD'VE BEEN!
i hope she picks Jake.