Reviews for The 100th Hunger Games: The 4th Quarter Quell
sofia chapter 2 . 3/8
Great job! that's really realistic and interesting! excited to read the next chapter! maybe it would be a bot less confusing from one persons perspective?(just a thought)
sofia chapter 1 . 3/2
i think this is a great chapter and everything is very impressive! I am just not so keen on the tribute names (not as creative as in books ((sophie- Pluarch)) and also the part of the buying NEON t-shirt. I think the hanging and murder is very realalistic as to the books and the concept of the quarter quell is interestingly good! A little pointer is to explain a little more at the start. (but maybe that is still to come) As practically the hunger games biggest fan I say that this is looking very amzing so far!
BookArtist chapter 33 . 10/25/2017
eww eww eww eww eww .why is talen so sick
cjborange chapter 34 . 5/27/2017
Hands down, this is the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. I have read it dozens of times because it's so amazing. Sometimes I'll sit down to "just read one chapter" and I'll find myself an hour later sitting there, still reading. It would make my life if you would complete this story. It's been over three years, and I understand that you are probably very busy with your own life, but this story is outstanding and I've checked it almost every day for years, but it's always the same; there hasn't been an update. This story is beautiful and I would love for you to complete it.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/15/2017
Its been way to long and why did you kill Todd
saeiam chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
saeiam chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
the 84
arrowhead13 chapter 34 . 1/10/2016
This story is amazing! I read it all in two days. I love it!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/22/2014
It's March now. Could you please update?
MagicRose37 chapter 34 . 3/19/2014
update(s) please
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
No problem. Congrats on your SAT scores!
Ally Marshall chapter 21 . 2/1/2014