Reviews for Harry the Emerald
HEX chapter 1 . 3/2
-) If Voldemort made the Horcruxes, shouldn't Harry's curse scar be the one?
-) What happened to the rest of Death Eaters after their Dark Lord's death? If the Ministry is under their control as you indicated, what the point of his gesture of showing up with Voldemort's corpse? They could easy deny everything.
Will you make another chapter?
Rick Dangerous chapter 1 . 1/25
Why Harry felt the need to avenge Dumbledore? He knew why Snape killed the Headmaster.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 1 . 1/7
great story
RiddleMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I liked your version of Powerful!Harry.
I'm surprised Dumbledore allowed him to be cut off Hogwarts population like that.
I agree with his decisions to leave Wizardling Britain. No friends, and nothing but contempt for the Ministry. I wonder what happened to Lupin, but I guess he was wallowing in self-pity after learning about Sirius' fate, and didn't bother to think about Harry's feelings.
I heart vamps chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Please update soon
gangui chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
wonderful story of one of this kind is the best I've read I hope you will write a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
geez are you gonna write more or not? 2 years.. and no update? no note? cmon man.. write more..
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I wonder what happens next. Please update again.
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
love how harry is portrayed. nice reason for him to leave
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
And then? This is great! Please continue.
ArthurShade chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
very nice
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Saphieralynn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I hope things are going well for you and that I hope to be able to read more of your story as well as any others you have written. Keep up the good work, again I hope to be able to keep reading your stories.

Tendy4ten chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This... is very, very good in my opinion. However, your definition of soon, is very different than mine.